- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
MikroTik 5-Port Desktop Switch, 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port, 4 SFP+ 10Gbps Ports (CRS305-1G-4S+in)
|Price:||+ $11.73 Delivery|
- The CRS305 is a compact yet very powerful switch, featuring four SFP+ ports, for up to 10 Gbit per port
- The device has a 1 Gbit copper ethernet port for management access and two DC jacks for power redundancy, plus it's very sleek and compact metallic case without any fans, for silent operation
- It has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems - RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS
- If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 12 x 5 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 February 2020
- Manufacturer : MikroTik
- ASIN : B07LFKGP1L
- Item Model Number : CRS305-1G-4S+IN
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The CRS305 is a compact yet very powerful switch, featuring four SFP+ ports, for up to 10 Gbit per port. The device has a 1 Gbit copper ethernet port for management access and two DC jacks for power redundancy. The device is a very sleek and compact metallic case without any fans, for silent operation. The device has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems - RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS. If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings. All the feature set comes with a disruptive price, providing the best price/performance on the market.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't use it as a router (router software it horrible to use) but the swithOS software (once you activate it) is simple and easy to use.
I was getting 80% of 10GBE speeds (800-850MBps) which I think is excellent for this price point. Not sure if hitting the full 1GBps is a limitation of the device or my settings but I have no complaints for the price.
It also works with all the SFP+ modules I have including Ubiquity and 2 models of Finisar.
Top reviews from other countries
OK the os is pretty nasty and using any sort of feature that requires software processing (i.e. anything L3) kills performance dead, but don't try to be silly and it's just incredible value. Just be aware it does run very hot, especially if you're planning on using 10gbase-t. Make sure it can breathe!
10GB connection speeds on all connections. Good upgrade from existing 1GB switch at a low price.
Only issue is that the case is already hot to touch after running for about an hour - will see how long it lasts before components fail due to overheating..
Mikrotek - can you consider better cooling on the next model please ? :-)
Chez moi, il raccorde mon PC principal et mon serveur. Je n'ai rien eu à paramétrer, juste brancher et ... ça fonctionne.
Par contre, pour les fous furieux de la personnalisation, ce switch est paramétrable à souhait. Son interface de configuration est accessible via un simple navigateur WEB (au besoin, un outil est téléchargeable chez le constructeur). J'ai quand même dû configurer l'adresse IP de l'interface (DHCP) pour l'adapter à mon réseau interne. Ce switch dispose d'une incroyable panoplie d'informations et de paramètres de configuration (amateur s'abstenir).
En un mot, je suis ravi de mon achat qui trône maintenant fièrement sur mon bureau.
Pour info, ma grappe RAID (abritée par mon serveur) a quand même été flashée à 1,168 Go/s en lecture. Pas mal non ?