|Package Dimensions||15 x 13.6 x 1 cm; 19 Grams|
|Item Weight||19 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||9 May 2018|
Mini PCI-E to USB Adapter with SIM Card Slot for WWAN/LTE Module
|Price:||+ $7.37 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Doesn¡¯t support PCI-E bus type minicard such as Wifi module, only supports USB bus interface of Mini-Cards such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G, CDMA, WLAN, WWLAN, HSPA MODEM, GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, and Mini-Card to desktop PC
- Easy installation & no driver required, but make sure you have installed the software drivers for your WWAN card.
- Support SIM 6pin/8pin card connector. No additional power required
- Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping
- Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE, Linux & iMAC etc
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The adapter is designed fordesktop/Embedded system that converts 3G/4G wireless Mini-Card to USBport.
You can only insert your USB Bus type minicard such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS,LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB port, doesn't support PCI-E bus typeminicard such as Wifi module
As standard SIM card is provided, you canconnect to network carrier with SIM card.
1x Mini PCI-E to SIM Adapter
1x Screw Driver
4x M2 Screw
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|