Mini PCI-E to USB Adapter with SIM Card Slot for WWAN/LTE Module (Industrial-Grade)
|Price:||+ $7.39 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 1.Doesn't support PCI-E bus type minicard such as Wifi module, only supports USB bus interface of Mini-Cards such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G, CDMA, WLAN, WWLAN, HSPA MODEM, GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, and Mini-Card to desktop PCules
- 2. Easy installation & no driver required, but make sure you have installed the software drivers for your WWAN card.
- 3. Support SIM 6pin/8pin card connector.
- 4. No additional power required
- 5. Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping, Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE, Linux & iMAC etc
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.6 x 5.4 x 3.1 cm; 39 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Mustpoint
- ASIN : B07HNTB4XG
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The adapter is designed for desktop/Embedded system that converts 3G/4G wireless Mini-Card to USB port.
You can only insert your USB Bus type minicard such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB port, doesn't support PCI-E bus type minicard such as Wifi module As standard SIM card is provided, you can connect to network carrier with SIM card.
1x Mini PCI-E to SIM Adapter
1x Screw Driver
4x M2 Screw
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|