|RAM Size||1 GB|
|Image Brightness||1500 lm|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9, 4:3|
|Connector Type||VGA, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, USB, HDMI, Wi Fi|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||20.98 x 14.48 x 7.98 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.2 kg|
|Item Model Number||600DA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||7 January 2018|
Mini Portable LED Home Theater Bluetooth Wireless HDMI Projector Smart LCD Android Wifi Video Projector HDMI USB VGA Audio Airplay Miracast Apps for Smartphone iPad Phone DVD XBOX PS4 Movie Games
- Advanced Wireless Projection technology, using your Wifi to transfer data and stream videos, audio, images from smartphone, laptop, pc and tablet without using cables, Bluetooth 4.0, connect to Bluetooth compatible devices like your portable speaker, headphones, game pad and mouse, keyboard, more convenient to enjoy videos, games and audio inside or outside.
- Wide Compatibility with updated Android 6.0 built in and support for Airplay, Miracast, DLNA, youtube, kodi, hulu and more, input signal 1080p/i,720p/i, input sources support USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV Stick, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Mac, Tablet, Laptop, Cable box, Computer, Blu-ray/ DVD Player, Game Consoles......
- Simply plug and play, USB input can play media from your USB devices directly, no PC needed. Built in stereo speakers, support HDMI ARC, and 3.5mm audio out for wired speaker. Support front, rear and ceiling projection, fits for ceiling mount, tablet, tripod. Equipped with ±15° Vertical Keystone Correction, image flip function and lens focus, easy to set up and use.
- TFT lcd display, 1500 lumens led projector, Image Size:20-120 inch, Throw Distance:6.5-15 feet. Portable Size: 8.3x5.7x3.1 inch, N.W : 2.43 lb, light weight and easy to carry, enjoy movies, slideshows, tv and games on the big screen whenever and wherever you want, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertainment, gaming, watching sports, small gatherings party, BBQ, Karaoke.
- Long lasting up to 50,000 Hours led lamp, without the need for bulb replacements for more than 17 years. Moreover, projection light does no harm to your eyes. Not only a great machine for your home entertainment, adding fun to Christmas, Halloween, birthday party, but a nice gift for family or friends. Every order from EUG Projector enjoys One Year Warranty and lifetime technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to the most pleasant home theater experience! Smart Android OS, Wireless & Wired Connection, Small and Versatile Projector for Movies, Gaming, Sports, TV, Indoor/Outdoor Entertainment!
Screen Mirror (with smartphone, tablet, laptop, pc)
Bluetooth (with speaker, headphones, mouse, keyboard, gamepad)
Android Version: 6.0, built-in apps, works like a tablet
CPU: High-speed ARM CortexA7 Quad-core CPU
Memory: 1GB RAM+8GB ROM
5 Layer glass lens offers better color reproduction and transmittance
LCD Image Technology, display up to 16.7 million rich color, no Rainbow effect
1500 Lumen of Brightness, offer a highly visible display with clear on-screen images
1500:1 contrast ratio, provide a multitude of shades between black and white
960*640 Native Resolution, take input signal 1080p/i, provide crisp picture quality
Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
Projection size: 20-120inch
Projection distance: 1.48-3.76m
A wonderful replacement for TV
Multimedia- HDMI, USB, Audio, VGA, AV
HDMI port can support any device with a hdmi-out port
Plug and play to stream movies, images, music from a USB stick
Built-in Speaker, you can add external speaker via 3.5mm jack
Item Weight: 1.2kg
Easy to carry and transport
50000 Hours LED Lamp, much longer life than traditional projector lamps
Pure copper radiator rather than cheaper aluminum: better heat dissipation
Detachable dust-proof net, easy to clean and maintain
Flame retardant ABS shell: Safe to use
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Power waste :60W
Package: 1x Projector, 1x AV Signal Cable, 1x Remote Control,1x User Manual,1x Power Cable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They both love it and constantly use it for their home film night and even use it as the screen for game play. The projector is very easy to use, easy to transport and the image is clearer than expected.
As they are happy I am happy.
Great product, delivered early, very well packaged. We did not have any issues with the product and therefore did not need to contact customer service.
However after the purchase we received a very helpful email with further product details and information to enable us to get the best user experience for the product.
I must stress that at no time was I requested to rate the product or customer service.
It was this that encouraged me to post this review.
100% satisfied customer.
John L Hall
I would gladly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great projector at great value for money
Top reviews from other countries
I've been using this on a day to day basis for the last 3 months and it's worked well. I have it hooked up to my X-box one, and a Bose soundtouch speaker (by way of an aux cable, blue tooth has just the slightest delay that's barely noticeable for TV and movies, but for gaming becomes very apparent). At first the picture comes in a bit "juicy" meaning the colors can seem a bit saturated, but that was easily fixed through modifying some color and brightness levels through the main menu, and engineers menu (see manual). Whites still come in super bright, but at $115 it's kind of a minor thing. Like most projectors it works best in darker environments. I like to use mine in low lighting just because it gets depressing sitting in a super dark room all the time, and I still get good performance out of it. Again, at $115 it's been a real bargain, and has already outperformed other "cheap option" projectors I've tried. It probably won't ever be as crisp as a 4k TV, but it's been fun to play games and watch movies on. I would say you could safely give this a shot.