|Material Composition||Bamboo viscose|
About this item
- Flow: 20ml = 3-4 tampons or 4 teaspoons
- For: Using alone on heavy period days, or overnight for protecting your white sheets, boom!
- Feels: Comfortable, reliable and dry, fits just like regular underwear
- Impact: Fewer disposable pads, liners and tampons = positive change for every bodi
- The signature Classic Bikini is the perfect style for every day AND night in our Heavy-Overnight absorbency. With a longer secured gusset that has protection up to the back waist band, these undies will keep you dry and comfy with the extra protection giving you support through the night.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.99 x 22 x 2.01 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Modibodi
- ASIN : B07DNLB12K
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,904 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I searched ALL period panties. This brand had the best reviews & DOES NOT REQUIRE PADS OR TAMPONS! Yes! I was desperate. I was also very skeptical. But, I am super pleased to report that my daughter has worn these to school through 2 period cycles now, WITH NO PAD OR TAMPON and had no leaks!!! She didn't change panties at school-wore the same pair from 8-3ish. No leaks. She reports that the are comfy. She is so happy.
Again, she is 10, so women or older teens may find that they leak if worn that long, idk. The company reports they hold 2 tampons worth of liquid. However, if we find that they leak as she gets older, she can wear a pad in them and remove the pad 1/2 way through the day. She still avoids the embarrassment of carrying pads, purses, loud wrappers, etc.
I consider these underwear a lifesaver. They are MAGIC. We now have 5 pair - which I recommend since you wash and hang to dry.
Daughter is 10, thin build, weighs 75lbs and the size USA 3XS was perfect fit.
Update: Don't try PantyProp brand. Terrible.
I wear an 8/M is US sizes, so the AU 12/M fits perfectly.