- Flow: 10ml = 2 tampons or 1-2 teaspoons
- For: Using alone on lighter period days, as back up on heavy days, for sneaky leaks & discharge
- Feels: Comfortable, reliable & dry, fits just like regular underwear
- Impact: Fewer disposable pads, liners & tampons = positive change for every bodi
- The signature Classic Bikini is our daily go-to. In Light-Moderate absorbency they are the perfect staple for staying dry, comfy and fresh during light to medium periods or everyday extra back-up for light bladder leaks. Wave goodbye to mishaps and say hello to sustainable, reusable, leak-proof underwear!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.99 x 22 x 2.01 cm; 64 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 April 2017
- Manufacturer : Modibodi
- ASIN : B01MU0WW1U
- Item Model Number : CBK-L-BLK-6
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,143 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #32 in Women's Underwear Bottoms
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
What I liked: material is soft and fits nicely. It kept me dry and was very comfortable! I wore it on a hike and it held up really well!
What I didn’t like: I felt the lining of the panty could have been a little higher up on the backside. I was afraid to sit down because it felt like there was no lining towards the back and I might leak! 1 inch more of “padding” and I would have felt super secure and given this panty a 5 Star!
very comfy & even cute. for the price though, I think the absorbent layer could have gone up further in the back. the band is getting weird after 2 months, but in my case probably because I am not blessed with curves where they sit. I would never have even considered wearing any of these type of undies alone (why would anyone, I don't know, wishful thinking), except to replace pantyliners (altogether! yeah!) Will probably buy again when there are mutli-packs available. Am going to give 1 of the cheaper brands a try in the mean time, so that I have more than 1 pair available.
There are just 2 things I suggest / want you to keep in mind when purchasing these underwear:
1) size up. I got one pair in a 12 and one in a 14 and the 14 fit me much better.
2) after you wash these hang them to dry so they don't shrink as some of them have bamboo / wool in them.