|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||19.3 x 16 x 3.81 cm; 181.43 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
|Item Model Number||HA0093-MBE1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||19 October 2015|
AGPtEK 2.5mm Monaural Headset for Desk Phones, 6FT Hands-Free Noise Cancelling Headphone with Mic, Microphone, Comfort Fit Headband for Office Phones
|Price:||+ $9.21 Delivery|
- Wide Application -- Designed for use with any cordless phone with a standard 2.5-millimeter jack; Boom-style microphone adjustable for optimum level.
- Hearing Protection Technology -- The microphone noise abatement can reach the aviation noise reduction level; Helical headphone cable which will avoid damaging during the use.
- Comfortable To Wear -- made of the flexible metal hose with the positioning accuracy MIC + Structural Design + Durable.
- The Best Call Quality -- Around 10,000 times Testing, the microphone boom rotates, 330 degree adjustable boom; Helical headphone cable which will avoid damaging during the use.
- Compatible Models -- Headsets for phone sales, telephone counseling services, insurance, hospitals, banks, telecom operators, enterprises etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband is designed for use with any cordless phone possessing a standard 2.5mm jack, Such as Panasonic Phones. The headset is an excellent way for you to talk hands-free while you work. Its boom-style microphone adjusts to an optimum level for your mouth. The headset is reversible you may wear it on either ear and it uses a comfortable, lightweight design and offers a 5-foot cord with a cable knob controling the voice.
1 x Agptek 2.5mm Jack Headset
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1- The coating on top of the padding is very slippery causing it to slide off my ear all the time. I have to perfectly line up the headband a specific way to hold it in place otherwise I'm always adjusting it.
2- The audio is very high pitch and there's no way to adjust it. I have to alternate ears otherwise my ear drum gets irritated from the high pitch tin can sound
3- The microphone needs to be exactly right in front of the mouth otherwise people on the other end can't hear me. I'm not sure if this is due to poor noise cancellation or just a low end microphone.