Mongolian Pure Wool Woman Women Man Men Half Fingers Mid Fingerless Gloves Mittens
|Price:||+ $7.70 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Pure Merino Wool. It's very convenient for driving, writing and making phone calls.
- SIZE: Please ONLY choose "iMongol Company" products, as iMongol company's size is made bigger size specifially for US and European. And it's stretchable while wraping hands very well to keep warm. Also it's long in the wrist to also keep the wrist warm. While other companies don't make the size bigger. Their size is small and short at wrist.
- For both Women and Men as our mittens are stretchable.
- Ingrediants: "iMongol company" made the gloves 100% pure mongolian merino wool. It has better effect to keep warm.
- Weight: "iMongol Company" weight is 58 grams, thicker than other brands mittens.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 14 January 2017
- ASIN : B087R59GDV
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,213 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 February 2020
These are definitely the best fingerless gloves I've found - for comfort/nice-material, + thinness. They work great Indoors, & allow for precise finger movement - as opposed to more common thick/bulky gloves primarily meant for outdoors.
Their size is *pretty good*...
I'm a man w average-sized hands, & at 1st they were kinda tight - but I was able to stretch them out for a nice fit. (Extended use seems to have a similar effect.)
I think they'd be an instant perfect fit for average female hands, or hands a bit smaller than those of an average man.
If you decide to stretch them out as I did, *don't pull TOO hard * as it can tear @ the seams. I actually did this myself, unfortunately. A little frustrating, but at just $13 per pair, not the end of the world.
It would be pretty great if they had a 2nd size that was a little larger thogh...
I'm kind of OCD, so I've actually bought like 7 pairs of these gloves, since I had such a hard time finding ones I liked. And if these go out of production, I want to have a bunch of backups.
Like many clothings (e.g. sweaters or pull-down beanie hats/caps), the fabric wears over time, creating tiny nappy-looking burrs/balls all over the surface eventually.
To fix this , I highly recommend a *fabric shaver*, like the one made by Evercare for $10, to restore the gloves to a clean & new-looking appearance.
(I already owned one, but if you've never tried these out, you probably should get one imo. They work great to improve the appearance & extend the life of various kinds of clothings.)
It really is soft, and not too hot. My work is cold, so I wear them when I am typing and moving supplies around. The camel/grey color is nice and it matches my outfit since it is a neutral color. I do have white gloves and customers often thought I injured my hands. Then I had to explain how my hands get cold.