Other Sellers on Amazon
Monios-L T8 LED Grow Light 2FT, 144W(6×24W) High Output Plant Grow Light Strip, Full Spectrum Sunlight Replacement with High PAR for Indoor Plant, 6-Pack
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$9.11 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Energy Efficient, Dimmable|
About this item
- 【"V-shaped" Housing Design】 Professional T8 grow Light Strip has two rows of high-quality full spectrum LED chips. Compared with the grow light fixture with single row of chips, it has a wider beam angle and higher PAR value. Perfect for plant seedling, growth, flowering and bear fruit.
- 【Full Spectrum】 Monios-L LED grow light Strip is providing indoor plants with full-spectrum sunlight replacement at 400nm-800nm. Meanwhile, Monios-L small "V-shaped" housing design is up to 24w each light, so you can install more lights in the same space to get more PPFD( photosynthetic photon flux density ), which is effectively promotes the chlorophyll synthesis and photosynthesis.
- 【Efficient Heat Dissipation】 Monios-L T8 led grow light with aluminum housing provides the high-efficiency heat dissipation, ensuring a longer service life of the led chips. The 24W double-row led chips with high brightness and low light decay, 3700K color temperature makes it look more comfortable.
- 【Easy to Install】 Could connect up to 6 tube lights together with seamless connectors or connector cables by the extendable design. It is suitable for various application such as plant shelves, plant tents, hydroponics growing rooms, greenhouses, etc. Excellent choices for commercial growers and home gardeners.
- 【Quality After-sales Service】24 months unlimited warranty 100% money back. Simply email us for a quick and easy replacement.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 62.99 x 11.43 x 10.92 cm; 2.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 8 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Monios-L
- ASIN : B07QFPBQDR
- Manufacturer reference : ML-T824B
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
T8 led plant grow light strip
Monios-L led plant light with specially-designed professional light full spectrum for plant growth from gernimation to fruit.
24 months warranty 100% money back.
Size: 24 x 1.29 x 1.38 inch
Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Material: PC + aluminum
* 6 x 24W LED Grow Light Fixture
* 3 x 59 inches Power Cord
* 5 x 48 inches Connecting Cords
* 24 x 10 inches zip ties
* 18 x 3M double-sided pad
* 6 x Installation Accessories
Note: The optimal distance from the plant to the lights is between 6 inches~25 inches
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to assemble and operate.
The seedlings really thrive with the light spectrum,made raising seedlings much easier and reliable. With the good quality seedlings, the transition to harvest is so much quicker.
Definitely recommend this product to interested buyer looking for small scale production of seedlings.
Fits nicely with a shelve system of propagation, and to reduce glare from the light,just join 4 pieces card board to wrap around 3 side and use the 4th side as door( Velcro to secure). Add reflective sheet on inside of cardboard for maximum light.
Top reviews from other countries
Quand ils ont eu environ 2 mois, je les ai séparé en 2 pour tester entre le blurple et ces lumières (ils débutaient la floraisons)
Sur les plants de poivrons sous ces lumières, j'ai des fleurs qui ce sont transformés en poivrons environ 1 semaine après. Sur les plants qui sont restés sous le blurple, j'ai commencé à avoir quelque poivrons 1 mois plus tard. Même si je les pollinise manuellement, les plants en dessous du blurple laissaient tomber leurs fleurs.
C'est peut-être moi qui utilise mal le blurple mais à ce que je vois, mais plant de tomates cerise et poivrons produisent plus sous ces lumières.
Le plastique qui protège les led en tant que tel ne vient pas chaud du tout donc si les plantes viennent qu'a toucher à la lumière elle ne brûlerons pas (contrairement à des fluorescent T5HO). Par contre le heatsink en aluminium dessus devient un peu chaud, mais rien d'alarmant. Mes fluorescents T5H0 sont beaucoup plus chaud et brûle la plante si elle y touche. Le chaleur du heatsink est comparable.
J'ai placé 3 bandes de lumières sur 20" de largeur et il sont suspendu à environ 8" du dessus des plants. Je ne peut pas vous dire que c'est les distances idéal, mais ça semble fonctionner jusqu'à maintenant dans mon cas.
Je peux donc "stacker" à la vertical plusieurs plants sur des tablettes (gros avantages pour les petits espaces), contrairement au LED 1000w.
Avec ces distances, je couvre environ 20" x 48" avec les 6 lumières et je laisse allumer environ 18h par jours. J'ai pas de PAR meter, mais a ce que je vois mes plants ce développe bien.
Pour ce qui est de l'énergie consommée, ils utilisent environ 24w comme inscrit.
En résumé, je trouve que j'ai un bon recouvrement pour le prix, elles ne viennent pas trop chaude, permettent de stacker à la vertical et les plants semble bien les aimer alors... je suis très satisfait jusqu'à maintenant.
Reviewed in Canada on 14 October 2020
My main concerns were too much heat in a sealed greenhouse (they're barely hot, that's totally fine), and getting a colour I could handle in our main living space that would still grow seedlings well. I paid a little extra to get white lights instead of green/red and I'm SO glad I did. You spend so much time with this light in your house, it's worth it to make sure you're happy.
I ran the lights together and only used one switch, plugged them into a smart plug so I can run it with a schedule, 16 hrs on, 8 off. I officially need to do nothing now other than water and enjoy watching them grow!
Very, very happy.
To the person that complained that the top clips don’t stick in very well I disagree it was very secure.
From zip ties that were quality to even including 3 on off switch’s To connect three sets of lights just in case you wanted to separate configurations to the fact that they even had end connecter plugs To cover up sockets that weren’t being used as an added safety feature was thoughtful.
With these kinds of products you just never know what you’re going to get sometimes, the advertisements just don’t match the overall product.
With the amount of thought that was put in to what you get with the kit it felt almost professional.
Also sidenote don’t forget to peel off the protective plastic film that they put over each individual light.
Super happy with this company I will for sure be buying from them again this market is just so oversaturated that it really does take a lot for a company to stand out and impress it is my opinion this company exceeded expectations.
The customer support is amazing. I had a small issue with a missing part (specifically reflectors). Anne in Customer Support was incredible! She listened and understood my situation and corrected my order immediately. I would not hesitate to purchase from Monios-L, great lights and amazing customer service.