|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 14.2 x 8.4 cm; 520 Grams|
|Item Weight||520 g|
|Date First Available||6 April 2019|
Meross Smart Plug WiFi Outlet with Energy Monitor, App Remote Control, Timing Function, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings and IFTTT, SAA & RCM Certified - 4 Pack
- Remote Control: Control your home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet using the Meross app (iOS & Android).
- Voice Control: Control your devices hands free, just make a voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices, after compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings and IFTTT.
- Timing Function: Set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Schedule the radiator to turn on before you arrive. Auto-off function turns lights and other devices off after X minutes or hours every time you set them on. Program in the app a timer for all the devices (plugs and surge protectors), by setting the scene mode.
- Energy Monitoring: Check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere. Track real-time and historical power consumption of any device plugged into the smart plug with the meross app.
- Excellent Quality and Service Guarantee: The Smart plug is made of PC flame resistance material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance. SAA & RCM Certified. Any problem, please feel free to contact us support@meross without any hesitation and we’ll find a solution until you are satisfied.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wireless Remote Control
Turn electronics on/off from anywhere on your smart phone with the Meross app (iOS & Android). It’s like having a universal remote in your pocket. You can check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere any time.
Schedule and Scenes Setting
You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Enable the scene you want with a simple button press for all meross smart products.
Check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere. Track real-time and historical power consumption of any device plugged into the smart plug with the meross app.
Powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, Meross smart garage door opener can provide reliable connection in garage where the home WiFi may not be well covered.
If Nest thermostat detects there is no people in the home, then turn all my appliance off to save energy.
One App for Your Home
Control all your smart plug, surge protector, single pole/3 way/dimmer wall switch, bulbs, humidifier, smart garage door opener and many other smart devices with one Meross app.
|MSS310AU(1 Pack)||MSS310AU(2 Pack)||MSS310AU(4 Pack)||MSL120(2 Pack)||MSG100||MC101|
|Category||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart Plug With Energy Monitor||Smart LED Bulb||Smart Garage Door Opener||Wood Alarm Clock|
|Meross App Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would definitely reccomend the Meross smart plug. It was very easy to setup and the features it provides is well worth the cost. The price is perfect for the functionality. It is an easy step into the smart home as it works with most smart assistants. I got mine to show up on the Google Home app alongside my other accessories.
My only gripe with it is the size of it. It is too bulky and blocks the second power point in most double port wall outlets. I ended up using a 3pin travel adapter to increase the height just enough to keep the second port from getting blocked. So wasn't too much of an issue for me.
Most are flaky at best, drop connection, don't work, need a line of site and so .
These are the first ones that actually work from anywhere in the house using the app on my smartphone.
Compact as well but you will still have to sacrifice the power point next door as it covers it enough to make that power point unusable unless of course you use one with wide spacings.
Monitoring functionality a bit limited, no ability to reset cumulative usage counter to zero other than factory reset and no cloud version of data available when device offline. Also no ability to lock, password protect the device from changes or viewing only option of consumption data but what do you expect for $20?
That's where these guys come in. You can create automations to turn off your powerpoint at night or whenever you aren't using them and then automatically switch them back on at times you want to use them. And if you want to use them outside your normal routine you simply switch the powerpoint on with your phone.
What's interesting is that the app that accompanies these babies includes a power monitor so you can see how much electricity the devices plugged into them use each hour they are turned on, and you can get a graph with the usage over the course of a month or more. I was shocked to discovered that our tv, xbox and apple tv use an average of 25kw per hour even when in standby mode before I setup the routines to turn them off when not being used.
Anyway, I hope this helps you save money on your electricity bill too :)
My only complaint would be the plugs are quite wide so block any points next to them.