|Number Of Items||1|
|Mounting type||Desk mount|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 60.96 x 49.53 cm; 4.49 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.49 kg|
|Item Model Number||STAND-V002F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 March 2018|
VIVO Dual Led LCD Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand for 2 Screens Up to 27 Inches, Heavy-Duty Fully Adjustable Arms with Optional Bolt-Through Grommet Mount (Stand-V002F)
- COMPATIBILITY - Dual mounting arms fit two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 pounds in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Warning: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION & HEAVY-DUTY BASE - The entire stand is constructed with sturdy high-grade steel to ensure the safety and security of your double monitor setup. The 10" by 12.5" base provides excellent stability for monitors held within its center of gravity. For full arm extension we include a grommet mounting option
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arms feature 90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation to help create the perfect viewing angles. Height adjustment along the center pole raises your monitor to an ergonomic viewing position. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with efficient cable clips on the arms and center pole
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with removable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for assembly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with freestanding dual monitor stand (STAND-V002F) made of high-grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitor and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. The mount has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes, and an optional bolt through grommet clamp is included if you want to secure the stand to your desk.
Mount uses VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Tilt: +90 to -90 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
Key Measurements: From the desk to the top of the center post is 17". The distance between the square brackets that the LCDs mount to is 24" when fully extended, and that is center to center. The base of the stand measures a 12.5" x 10" area.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I performed a little modification when using the grommet option. I drilled an 11/32 hole in the desk top and discarded the upper large black metal grommet piece they included. I used a fender washer on the top of the desk sandwiched with the large included lower plate. Super clean, super strong.
As the previous reviewer stated, don't hesitate, buy it!!!
Assembly was straightforward. All tools required for assembly are included in the package.
The toughest part was the levelling of the monitors. There are small vertical screws right behind the Vesa plates which needs to be turned using the smallest Allen key. Sometimes it feels like they are not doing anything. My displays were around 1 inch off and seemed like levelling was not working. I kept trying various angles & then I don't know how they eventually got levelled!! I just screwed eveything up so whatever I did does not get undone. Make sure you tighten all screws around vesa plates or you will complain that the parts are loose. Even that last bit of screw turn will help.
It has parts for both options, table top or mount. The only disadvantages of table top are 1) It takes some table space 2) There are certain angles of the mount at which the stand can fall over due to weight of the monitors.
The cable managers are also valuable to have a tangle free space around the stand.
Overall a vey nice stand at a very cheap price point.
Very high quality and sturdy construction.
Very easy to assemble. Required tools (hex keys were included) Lots of hardware included to fit you application. (Mine was a pair of Dell P2717H's. I needed to use the included spacers to get the bracket to sit flush with the back of monitor. Perfect fit!)
Parts manufactured to exacting tolerances. Threading was precise.
Designed with thoughtful and useful cable management clips.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a stacked-monitors set up.
DISCLOSURE: I PAID FULL PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT WITH MY HONEST HARD-EARNED, AFTER-TAX MONEY! I do not get
compensation for writing reviews. My reviews are based solely on my experience with the product and I tell it like I see it.
It's really simple.
- Each joint can be tightened (or loosened)
- your monitors will NOT sway around
- you can adjust them and they will stay in place
Great variety of height
- It goes high enough for taller people
- At a fairly comfortable height (eye level for a 175cm person) the monitors can rotate without hitting the desk.
- All important areas are metal
- Nice rubber feet (doesn't slide around)
- I was worried that it might tilt, seems to balance well. I did not need to drill a hole in my desk, the plate worked fine
- Well priced for the quality of material.
- I was able to place it such that it isn't exactly at the center, instead I have it to the side, my main monitor is parallel with me, and the secondary is on a 45 degree angle. I was worried that the arms wouldn't reach. But it does!
- The arms cannot have a really low angle, at a point the metal hits it self.
- This isn't a big deal because it goes low enough of an angle, but I'd like a little more maybe.
- The height adjustment is more of a one time deal, sure you can update it, but not on the fly like some other mounts.