|Item Model Number||124405|
|Product Dimensions||21.08 x 21.46 x 5.72 cm; 544.31 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||21.1 x 21.5 x 5.7 centimetres|
|Item Weight||544 g|
|Country of origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||8 June 2018|
Monoprice Cat6A Ethernet Patch Cable - Network Internet Cord - RJ45, 550Mhz, STP, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 10G, 26AWG, 50ft, Orange
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$3.37 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6A Ethernet cable
- 26AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 500MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length STP Cat6A Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice! Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
• Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6A Ethernet cable
• 26AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
• 500MHz bandwidth
• Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
• 50µm gold plated contacts
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 13 September 2020