Mopoq Vintage Industrial Pendant Rose Gold Pyramid Metal Cage Light Wiring 1-Light Ceiling Lamp Loft Rustic Home Decor
- ▼Simple design: This rustic design is designed to blend with any modern, modern or industrial décor.
- ▼Exquisite design: The elegant design is even more beautiful in the foreground. Edison's focus is on adding warmth and style to the filament, starting from a thin top and a wider bottom.
- ▼Endless possibilities: design and decorate your living room, dining room, living room, kitchen, children's room, nursery, home office, restaurant, cafe or professional business people, and impress everyone with their home decorating techniques .
- ▼Gifts: High quality hanging line shadow lights are the perfect gift for friends Crafty fans, perfect for housewarming, Christmas or just because.
- ▼Voltage: 110 - 250 V. Power: E26 / E27 x 1 (excluding the bulb); wiring; focus type: incandescent or LED; dimensions as shown.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Industrial rose gold metal ceiling lamp, elegant home decor in loft style.
The classic design reminds you of a beautiful and wonderful old time.
1 light is bright enough to create the perfect environment you want.
Simple design, the best products, look for the perfect personality for your restaurant / foyer / cafe / bar / club.
Type: Industrial Cage Chandelier
Body material: metal
Color: rose gold
Source type: incandescent and halogen or LED bulbs.
1 x 1 chandelier (excluding light bulb)
1 x installation instructions
Recommendation: We recommend installation by an authorized electrician.
A. For a safe installation, make sure that the electrical and safety of the luminaire to be installed is properly connected to the structural components of the building.
B. All cables are connected. When connecting the width, be careful not to pull the wires as it may cause maliciousness.
C. Do not turn on the power until your luminaire is fully assembled.
D. To reduce the risk of fire, personal injury or electric shock, always turn the fixture off and off and cool before replacing the bulb.
E. When opening the luminaire, do not touch the focus or focus directly on the focus. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulbs.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|