|Product Dimensions||19.76 x 6.1 x 3.81 cm; 244.94 Grams|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||T600|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||35-mile Talkabout T600 2-way Radios|
|Item Weight||245 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 April 2016|
Motorola T600 Talkabout Radio, 2 Pack
|Price:||+ $14.64 Delivery|
- IP67 Waterproof: Count on the T600 H2O two-way waterproof radio to keep you connected whether on land or at sea.
- Advanced Built-in Flashlight with White and Red LEDs: Select the white LED setting on the built-in flashlight to light your way during evening activities, unexpected emergencies or power outages.
- Know the Weather In Advance: Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on one of 11 weather channels or initiating weather alerts. NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas.
- 22 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes: With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it’s easy to find an available channel.
- Compatible with Any Radio: You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy codes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stay connected during your wildest outdoor adventures. With a rugged, fully waterproof design, emergency features and a 35-mile range, the T600 H2O keeps you connected and protected during your extreme outdoor activities. The T600 H2O is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including the ability to float and a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision. With these exceptional capabilities, you can count on the T600 H2O to deliver reliable communications during your wildest adventures - whether by land or by sea. How far can I expect my radios to communicate? The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.
From the manufacturer
Go Anywhere - Talkabout T600 H2O
Stay connected during your wildest outdoor adventures!
With a rugged, fully waterproof design, emergency features and a 35-mile range, the T600 H2O keeps you connected and protected during your extreme outdoor activities. The T600 H2O is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including the ability to float and a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision. With these exceptional capabilities, you can count on this radio to deliver reliable communications during your wildest adventures - whether by land or by sea.
The T600 H2O is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including d a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision.
|Range: Mountain to Valley/Open Water/Neighborhood||Up to 35 / 6 / 2 Miles||Up to 35 / 6 / 2 Miles|
|IP Rating||IP67 Waterproof||IP67 Waterproof|
|Channels||22 Channels, Each with 121 Privacy Codes||22 Channels, Each with 121 Privacy Codes|
|11 weather channels (7 NOAA) with alert feature||✓||✓|
|Emergency Alert Button||✓||✓|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 Hours with NiMH Battery Included Up to 23 Hours with 3AA Alkaline Batteries||Up to 9 Hours with NiMH Battery Included Up to 23 Hours with 3AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Packaging Contents||2 Radios, 2 Whistle Belt Clips, 2 NiMH Battery Packs, 1 PSU with "Y" Cable Charging Adapter/dual micro-USB connectors, 1 User Guide, 1 Accessory Brochure||2 Radios, 2 Whistle Belt Clips, 2 NiMH Battery Packs, 1 PSU with "Y" Cable Charging Adapter/dual micro-USB connectors, 1 User Guide, 1 Accessory Brochure, 1 Car Charger, 1 Carry Case|
Power through your adventures
Two ways to power your radio. Use NiMH rechargeable batteries included for up to 9 hours. Or use 3 AA batteries on the go for up to 23 hours.
Quickly Ask For Help
When in danger, easily ask for help. Press the emergency alert button and the radio will transmit an alert siren followed by transmission of spoken or incidental sounds. This will allows others to know that you have an impending danger.
PTT Power Boost
Push-To-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. It also saves battery life when no power boost is necessary.
When hiking up a steep mountain trail, keep your hands free to brace the rocky terrain. With iVOX/VOX acting like a speakerphone and allowing hands-free communication, you can keep on moving without stopping to answer a call.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First, you have to be vary careful of the flashlight button when the radio is in a pocket. It is very easy to inadvertently bump the button and turn the flashlight on thereby draining the battery unnoticed. Secondly, the sensors on the bottom of the flashlight are far too sensitive and it also will turn on the flashlight when, for example, it is in a life jacket pocket. Just the moisture in the air and the fabric was enough to unknowingly turn on the light. I have taken to cover the two contacts on the bottom of the radio with clear nail polish to disable this feature. A better solution for the flashlight auto-on issue would be if Motorola had a override option in the menu matrix. Add to this, a deeper recessed pocket for the manual flashlight switch and that problem would be fixed too. Lastly, the audio microphone quality could be better and less sensitive to water dulling it's clarity. A louder speaker would be nice too.
So, overall a better than average waterproof radio that could have been much better.
Impossible to use for winter sports unless you keep them inside your jacket.
Ces walky talkies gèlent. A -5 C. deux sur les quatre n'émettent plus de son leur speaker est gelé. Les deux autres fonctionnent et on peut entendre que les appareils gelés émettent. À -10 C. Aucun ne fonctionnent. Tous sont complètement gelés.
On ne peut pas faire de la raquette à -4 celcius car même au volume maximum on n'entend plus rien.
Nous nous attendions à mieux.
1. Water proof (safe to drop in water or have submerged in shallow water). Was one of the most important features to have for us since we plan to use our walkie talkies outside in wet environments. With these, we don't have to worry about the kids dropping them in water or ruining them if they play with them in wet environments
2. Floats in water (ease of mind)
3. Able to run on both rechargeable batteries that it comes with as well as 3 AA batteries (battery life is far superior when using AA batteries). Many walkie talkies limit you to only being able to use the reachable ones that they come with. We love the feature to use AA batteries!
4. Neon green colour (makes it extremely easy to find when dropped in leaves, grass, sand, etc. The colour may be a negative to some)
5. Emergency mode feature on this walkie talkies is great. When the emergency button is pressed and held for a few seconds, the other walkie talkie will emit a very loud and obnoxious alarm noise, begin to start flashing a red light, and begin an open line of communication to the other walkie talkie. This allows the person who presses the emergency button to be able to talk to and be heard by the other walkie talkie without having to press and hold the talk button on their walkie talkie. Alarm sound, red light flashing and open line of communication last about 20 seconds from the time it is triggered. Once the emergency mode has been triggered, it cannot be shut off. You have to wait the 20 seconds for it to finish. This is a cool safety feature to have in an emergency situation where one party needs immediate help.
6. Call Button Feature. Allows you to cause the other walkie talkie to emit a loud ringtone noise (similar to a phone ringing). This is great for when one party has their walkie talkie near by but perhaps too far away to hear you speaking through the walkie talkie. Pressing the call button before speaking will help you get the attention of the other party.
7. Built in flashlight. By no means a great overall flashlight but it is great for what it is. Which is a back up light to have in case of an emergency. I wouldn't relay solely on the built in flashlight to go for a night hike or anything like that but it is a great feature and extra piece of gear to have in case of an emergency or for use during smaller and less important tasks such as finding something in your tent, car, campsite, etc. There is a red light and a white led light feature (I am not entirely sure how many lumens the light is but I would guess that the white light is somewhere around 50 lumens)
8. Removable belt clip that has a built in whistle
9. The walkie talkie has an area on the back where the belt clip connects to that can also be used to easily tie some string/para cord/rope/etc to the walkie talkie. Some may not care about this and or may never tie string to their walkie talkie but it is worth mentioning because some people may value being able to hang their walkie talkie around their neck like a necklace, or may value being able to safely tie their walkie talking to something like their backpack for example.
1. 1km Communication Distance. In city, residential and suburban type areas that have lots of houses, buildings and structures, these walkie talkies really only work well from within 1 km of each other. After 1 km we began to notice a lot of static that made clear communication an issue. After about 1.5 kms away, the other party began to cut off and on to the point where it was nearly impossible to understand what they were saying. I would say anything within 1km is perfectly clear. After 1km though, the reception quality gets worse and worse until the point of complete connection failure. Which for us, happened when we were around 1.5 km away from the other walkie talkie and party we were communicating with.
2. Price. I paid $144.62 cad for 2 of these walkie talkies in May 2020. This seems expensive to me for walkie talkies that only have a 1km talking distance. I love almost everything else about them though.
3. Weather Stations do not seem to work for me as they are extremely staticky with very little if any audio. I live in a major Canadian city for reference