|Package Dimensions||45.2 x 16.4 x 14.2 cm; 4.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.4 kg|
|Date First Available||17 November 2019|
Mountify Dual LCD/LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable fits 2 Screens up to 27" (Stand M-001D)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [COMPATIBILITY] – Dual monitor mount ideal for two screens 13” to 27” in size and 8kg in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
- [FULL ARTICULATION] – Adjustable arm offers 360° rotation ±90° tilt, 180° swivel and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be individually placed in portrait or landscape shapes depending on your preference.
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS ] – Mounts to the back of your desk with a heavy-duty C-clamp or included grommet mount(up to 3.9” thick)
- [EASE OF USE] – Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly. Keep your cables clean and organised with detachable cable clips on the arms
- [MOUNTIFY CUSTOMER SUPPORT] : All Mountify products come with a 3-YEAR WARRANTY, and our friendly and responsive customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mount Colour: Black Max
Max Table Thickness: 10cm
Tilt: 180° (±90°)
Rotate: 360° (±180°)
Swivel: 180° (±90°)
VESA Support: 75×75/100×100mm
Suit for screen size: 13-27"
Max Load: 8kg
Detailed Instruction Manual Included.
Advanced Cable Management clips included for a clutter-free desk **C - Clamp and Grommet mount BOTH are included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well I wasn't at all disappointed. It arrived promptly, the instructions were reasonably straight-forward and the quality of the actual product is particularly impressive (albeit unexpected). All of the parts I used (I opted for the C-clamp) were solid and well-built. My monitors already had screws in them for the VESA bracket so I used those.
The stand easily holds my 23 inch screens (weighing around 4 - 5 kilograms each) with no signs of sagging after a few weeks of use. Having said that, I have set mine up in such a way where I don't move them around at all, so can't speak to whether they hold up if being frequently moved around.
One thing that I did note was that if you want your screens to sit close together, you will need to have some space behind your desk for the arms to fold up. My desk is flush against the wall and as a result the arms need to be straighter, resulting in the monitors having a gap in between them (which luckily suits my purposes). Other than that, would definitely recommend.
the thumb screws for the vesa mount have weak plastic and will round off if used with any force by a screwdriver which you need to kount them correctly, the sxrew length is roo long, i teated this with a samsnung 23 inch I had and it almost broke the plastic surrounding the mount
shipping was a day off, yeah i shouldnt have left it late but i needed this by friday for a tournament, it didnt arrive until Monday, whats even tge point if prime shipping if you cant rely on it anyway