|Package Dimensions||45.2 x 16.4 x 14.2 cm; 4.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.4 kg|
|Date First Available||17 November 2019|
Mountify Dual LCD/LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable fits 2 Screens up to 27" (Stand M-001D)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [COMPATIBILITY] – Dual monitor mount ideal for two screens 13” to 27” in size and 8kg in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes.
- [FULL ARTICULATION] – Adjustable arm offers 360° rotation ±90° tilt, 180° swivel and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be individually placed in portrait or landscape shapes depending on your preference.
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS ] – Mounts to the back of your desk with a heavy-duty C-clamp or included grommet mount(up to 3.9” thick)
- [EASE OF USE] – Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly. Keep your cables clean and organised with detachable cable clips on the arms
- [MOUNTIFY CUSTOMER SUPPORT] : All Mountify products come with a 3-YEAR WARRANTY, and our friendly and responsive customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mount Colour: Black Max
Max Table Thickness: 10cm
Tilt: 180° (±90°)
Rotate: 360° (±180°)
Swivel: 180° (±90°)
VESA Support: 75×75/100×100mm
Suit for screen size: 13-27"
Max Load: 8kg
Detailed Instruction Manual Included.
Advanced Cable Management clips included for a clutter-free desk **C - Clamp and Grommet mount BOTH are included.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the thumb screws for the vesa mount have weak plastic and will round off if used with any force by a screwdriver which you need to kount them correctly, the sxrew length is roo long, i teated this with a samsnung 23 inch I had and it almost broke the plastic surrounding the mount
shipping was a day off, yeah i shouldnt have left it late but i needed this by friday for a tournament, it didnt arrive until Monday, whats even tge point if prime shipping if you cant rely on it anyway