Wyze Sonsor Mounting Bracket,Screw Mount Solution for Wyze Sense Starter Kit,Qunions Specific Holder for Wyze Motion Sensor and Contact Sensors, More Secure Than Adhesive Backing (3 Pack)
- Secure you Wyze sensors with screws instead of Adhesive, so you can never worry about falling off the wall or door frame
- What's in the Package: 3 mounts for Wyze motion sensor, 6 mounts for contact sensors, 30 screws and wall anchors
- NOTE: Only the mounting kits are included in the package, NO wyze cameras or sensors
- Once installed, the sensors snaps perfectly into the base so it will never fall out. The sensors can be very easily be removed when needed
- Service: 18 months replacement warranty.Please feel free to contact us if there is any other problem
- Package Dimensions : 16.51 x 13.97 x 2.54 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Qunions
- ASIN : B07XBCNC96
- Item Model Number : QWYSE0a
Best Sellers Rank:
83,646 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 2,660 in Home Security Systems
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Qunions Mounting Bracket for Wyze Sense Starter Mounting Kit(3 pack)
3 mounts for Wyze motion sensor,
6 mounts for Wyze contact sensors,
30 wall screws,
30 wall anchors.
The Wyze sensors or bridge are NOT included in the package.
Fix the bracket in place such as door frames, walls, ceilings, etc. with screws, and then push the sensors into the bracket.
With such a simple installation step you will no longer have to worry about the sensors falling off due to glue issues.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My only knock and the reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the brackets aren't always practical for contact sensors on some doors as it's not really possible to drill them into certain areas. Aside from that great little product.
With this case I just drilled it into the wood and the sensor attached perfectly fine! The quality is really good and it looks like it was made by wyze.
Highly recommended 100%