- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
PlayStation Move Controllers Twin Pack
Order within 8 hrs and 20 mins
- Ergonomic, intuitive design thanks to a lightweight design, built-in vibration function and sphere that's tracked by the PlayStationCamera as you move, the controller acts and feels like an extension of your own hand, allowing you to intuitively interact with a game's virtual environment
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Easily accessible trigger and face button
- Immersive vibration feedback
Product detailsSize:twin pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Language : German
- Product Dimensions : 10.9 x 7.8 x 23.3 cm; 100 Grams
- Release date : 1 October 2018
- ASIN : B079JCLPBC
- Item Model Number : ER56820/17
- Best Sellers Rank: 98 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enhance your PlayStation VR experience - Instantly and intuitively interact with your surroundings in PlayStation Move compatible games like PlayStation VR Worlds and Hustle Kings VR. Contains 2 Motion controllers and 2 Straps.
From the manufacturer
Perfect for Virtual Reality
An extension of your own hands
Enhance your PlayStation VR experience with up to two PlayStation Move motion controllers, in compatible games. With its lightweight design, advanced motion sensors and tracking sphere, the PlayStation Move motion controller lets you effortlessly interact with your virtual environment, with incredible accuracy.
Feel an extraordinary connection to amazing virtual worlds, thanks to comfortable design and vibration feedback.
Experience an astonishing sense of presence with built-in motion sensors, and colour changing sphere which is tracked by the PlayStation Camera.
Take full control of your VR experiences with an easy-to-use button layout, including a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller PS and action buttons.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to connect, work well. Need to recharge often, so would be grate to consider buying a charging base. Games collection for move controller is okey. However some of the VR experience with move controller is not that much enjoying though. WHen you pay nearly $100, you would think that sony will give some game codes for VR with move controller compatible, but it is not the cause. However to complete VR experience in PS4 you should have this too. As usual Amazon quick postage is unbelievable quick.
At first, I was too hesitant to purchase and took me a few months to decide. I read reviews (bad and good) and the everything, until I decided to go for it.
Well, it changes my Virtual Reality (VR) game experience into a whole new level. It’s amazing!
Currently, I’m playing Skyrim and it’s great with spider-man and wow!... lots more.
I’m very new into this gaming experience but it’s good I bought this pair.
Let us say... I’m in the game itself. Fully immersed! On another 360 degrees of gaming dimension...
I am newish to PS4 VR but these are a great way to make things more realistic!
They were a little hard to pair at first but this was because I needed a data cable, not just a charging cable. Once I had the right cable, it all worked. Maybe PlayStation should just include a cable!
Top reviews from other countries
What these controllers do is allow you to move your hands and interact within the VR world. So, for example, in the Batman VR game you get to use these controllers to handle your various gadgets (e.g. throwing batarangs). These controllers are, therefore, very useful. However, they're not fully 'intuitive' - they don't "feel" like hands. Instead it's like you're holding a torch in each hand! I think PlayStation could have designed something better … say, 'glove' controllers.
Overall, these are necessary - so I recommend them. But they're rather low-tech, and quite expensive. PlayStation should have the decency to include them with the VR kit (without additional cost).
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 August 2018
E finalmente la settimana scorsa è arrivata su Amazon, e li ho acquistati al prezzo di 72,98 (meno della versione precedente al momento).
Le differenze rispetto alla versione precedente sono piccole, ma sostanziali:
- La porta usb per la ricarica non è più una vetusta Mini USB (come quella sui controller PS3) ma una Microusb, ovvero quella presente sulla maggior parte degli smartphone odierni (esclusi quelli con USB C).
- La batteria passa a 4000 mha, per una durata decisamente maggiore rispetto ai precedenti 3400 mha.
- Il tasto X ha un piccolo puntino in rilievo, che ne facilita la pressione quando si indossa il visore VR
Insomma, una piccola revisione ma gradita, specie per il connettore, decisamente migliore e più diffuso.
Per quanto riguarda il funzionamento è molto intuitivo e si basa principalmente sul movimento e sulla rilevazione della pallina sulla punta.
Ricordate che è NECESSARIA la presenza della Playstation Camera per l'utilizzo, ma se avete il visore PSVR quasi sicuramente avete anche quella.
Mettete "mi piace" se avete trovato la mia recensione utile o interessante, grazie!