Follow the Authors
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Mug Recipe Book: Your Guide to Quick and Easy Mug Recipes: Mug Recipes for Beginners Kindle Edition
MEALS IN A MUG RECIPES
This awesome book has a compilation of quick, easy, and tasty recipes that you can prepare and cook in a mug with the help of your dependable microwave oven.
It is perfect for people who have a very hectic schedule or simply wants to prepare single-serve dishes or desserts.
Most of the recipes in this cookbook only requires just a few basic ingredients, yet they are guaranteed to taste great and will leave you feeling satisfied.
Here are some of the featured recipes in this book:
- Herbed Mushroom Omelet in a Mug
- Chicken Pea and Parmesan Omelet in a Mug
- Italian Sausage and Pasta Soup in a Mug
- Creamy Potato Mug Soup with Turkey Bits
- Tomato Soup with Chicken Sausage
- Spicy Pumpkin and Coconut Soup
- Cheesy Pasta with Beef in a Mug
- Banana Cream Mug Cake
- Luscious Lemon Mug Cake with Honey
- Vanilla Caramel Mug Cake
- Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie Recipe
- Mug Cake with Strawberry and Vanilla Cream
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Mug Cake with Red Currants
- Minty Choco Hazelnut Mug Cake
- Tiramisu Mug Cake
Don't hesitate. Grab your copy NOW!
- ASIN : B01GTNETYY
- Publisher : Content Arcade Publishing (8 June 2016)
- Language : English
- File size : 3839 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 107 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 921,054 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
3.6 out of 5
7 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You can't have too many recipesReviewed in Canada on 27 January 2017
You can't have too many recipes. They are always a source for ideas and tips.
What a beautiful and unexpected recipe bookReviewed in the United States on 9 August 2016
I can strongly say, this book is well-researched, beautifully written and offers a lot of delicious recipes, from desserts to soups, and much more. Got so much inspiration from this book, so decided to try spiced pumpkin soup last weekend. And it came out flavorful, sweet and creamy, just the way I like it. Anyway, very happy with my purchase.
Extreme time-saver in the morning!Reviewed in the United States on 4 August 2016
Making meals in a mug, I didn't think it would be this easy, but it really is. It's a great time-saver in the morning! It mostly requires basic ingredients as well. Me personally like the Cheesy Pasta with Beef a lot! thanks Les Ilagan!