|Package Dimensions||14.99 x 9.4 x 4.32 cm; 113 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Transistor Tester, DROK Mosfet Transistor Capacitor Tester, Mega328 NPN PNP Transistor Diode Resistor Inductor Capacitance MOS SCR ESR Meter Automatic Checker Detector
|Price:||+ $8.14 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ✔ WIDE APPLICATION: This multifunctional capacitance meter can be used to test triode, field-effect tube(FET), diode, resistor, capacitor, inductor, MOS, SCR, which is available for various electric transistor testing.
- ✔ LARGE & CLEAR LCD DIGITAL DISPLAY: This amazing detector adopts 1.8" TFT color LCD screen with high-resolution. Besides, different parameter is shown with different color, convenient and simple for you to check the parameter.
- ✔ AUTOMATICAL IDENTIFICATION: DROK intelligent transistor checker is able to detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices automatically.
- ✔ BATTERY POWERED: This monitor is powered by DC9V battery (not included).
- ✔ AUTO SHUT-DOWN FUNCTION: Our advanced electronic transistor tester owns auto shut-down function. There is shutdown countdown displayed on the monitor and the shutdown countdown time can be extended to 40s.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DROK Electronic Component Tester
-- Voltage supply: DC 9V Battery 6F22 (NOT Included)
-- Transistors range: 2 or less (including 2) P-N junction transistor
-- Resistors range: 0.5Ω - 50MΩ
-- Capacitors range: 25pF-100000uF
-- Inductors range: 0.01mH - 20H
-- Dimensions: 70mm × 135mm × 24mm
>> The pins of the electronic components can be connected to the 1,2,3 pin optionally. This multifunctional meter is automatic identification type,
which can detect the pin sequence, graphic display and parameters automatically.
>> Eg. If you want to test a triode, you do not need to worry about the BEC order of 1,2,3 pin.
You just insert the triode into the testing interface optionally and then push the testing
button. The meter will identify it if it is triode, field-effect tube, controlled silicon or resistance capacitance.
After that, the tester will detect it if it is NPN OR PNP and then the BCE order and other information.
▶ Range of Transistor: Less than 2 (included 2) transistor which is made up of PN junction. Do not have any other resistance components in the interior.
▶ Range of Resistance Testing: 0.5Ω-50MΩ
▶ Range of Inductance Testing: 0.01mH-20H
▶ Range of Capacitance Testing: 25pf - 100000uF
1× Multifunction Transistor Tester
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The items can be inserted anywhere in the ZIF socket provided. It would have earned a fifth star if the ZIF socket could be mounted in a more stable fashion, but this is overcome with careful handling. Highly recommended - a very useful item for identifying and measuring all the usual single components.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 December 2017
The little green insertion socket has a bump in the middle of the back, making it rock when plugged in. I filed that down so it will sit flush, but even then it sits above the case at either end so inserting or removing components to test also causes rocking. I expect it will break eventually. If the manufacturer improved the fit that would be nice. The green socket also has another problem: when the lever is upright there is nothing but friction holding it in place and it can work its way toward falling out as you use it.
There's no brightness control for the display to help save battery life (IMO it's unnecessarily bright). I opened it up and there is no trim pot for this either.
I don't read chinese, but there appears to be a warranty sticker over one of the screw holes on the case. These aren't legally enforcable in the US. It would be nicer to not see this kind of thing.
So overall decent enough and useful, but it would be easy for some small improvements to be made that I think would substantially increase the quality of this device.