|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 2.5 x 1.12 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
MakerHawk USB Tester Voltage and Current Tester 5.1A 30V Voltmeter Meter Current Meter Digital USB Multimeter Tester PD Multi-Function Display Capacity Voltage Current Detector
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- Multifunction: Smart digital USB meter can be used to test voltage, current, capacity, temperature, recording charging status etc. LCD data at a glance, detect the 3C equipment you use in real time to avoid accidents.
- Contains 9 groups of power-off storage function, temporarily stores the current capacity and energy when power is off, which is convenient for subsequent viewing. The capacity and energy currently used are accumulated when the power is turned back on. If you do not need to accumulate, you can manually clear it.
- Button function: Click the button to view the charging data saved in groups 1-9; press and hold the button for 3 seconds to clear the charging data stored in a group; double-click the button to change the display page.
- Connection method: Plug the USB male plug into the charger, and insert the mobile phone and other devices to read the voltage and current parameters directly. Compatible with PD protocol and QC 2.0/3.0.
- We Have a Strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerHawk-US” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB Tester Voltage and Current Tester 5.1A 30V Voltmeter Meter Current Meter Digital USB Multimeter Tester PD Multi-function Display Capacity Voltage Current Detector
Capacity Range: 0-99999mAh
Electric Energy Range: 0-999999mWh
Time Range: 0-99h
Power Range: 0-150W
Resistance Measuring Range: 0-999.9Ω
Grouping: 1-9 group
Internal Temperature: 0-80℃
D Positive Voltage: 0-10V
D Negative Voltage: 0-10V
Fast Charge Recognition Mode: QC2.0, QC3.0
The working current of the USB flash drive is between 50-100MA. When it exceeds 100MA, it may malfunction. It is recommended to back up the file and detect the USB.
The external voltage of the USB interface on the computer is 5V±5%, the output current is generally 500MA, and the notebook is only 100MA. It is recommended not to charge the high-current power (more than 500MA) on the USB interface of the computer to protect the USB interface of the computer and the life of the motherboard.
1 * USB Multifunctional Tester
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It also draws its power from the line. This means it will use some of the current that can skew readings, but it is almost insignificant for the common person who just wants to see numbers to the left of the decimal anyways. I have not gotten very deep into calculating real world losses because it seems pretty efficient.
It is what it looks like, some plastic pieces screwed into the mainboard and a plastic support structure holding it all together with some brass inserts. I have had one of the screws come loose once, just gotta check em or loctite them once in awhile.
It comes in a nice case that does not add too much to its size. You should keep it in this anytime you are taking this somewhere with you. I would prefer they found a way to add a cap or something to it in the future. The unit itself is rugged enough but the usb-c plug protruding could get tweaked pretty easily.
As I have moved over to testing more multi-port usb-c equipment I have expanded to a few of these and have not had any problems with any of them. If that changes I will update this review promptly.
If you found my review helpful - thank you.
If you did not, please hit me up in the comments so we can change that.
Thanks for reading,