|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 1.95 cm; 360 Grams|
|Item Model Number||OnDash N1 Pro|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OnDash N1 Pro|
|Item Weight||360 g|
Vantrue N1 Pro Full HD 1920X1080P Mini Dash Cam for Cars, 1.5" LCD Mini Car Dash Camera with Sony Sensor, Super Night Vision, Parking Mode, Cold-Resistance, Collision Detection, G-Sensor & Loop Recording, Support up to 256GB Card
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Mini Size Design & FHD 1080P with Super Night Vision】With mini and compact design (Size: 2.5x1.95x1.5in), the dashcam takes up tiny space in your car, which won't obstruct your vision while driving. Recording HD 1920X1080P/30 fps video with advanced Sony Sensor IMX323, 160° wide-angle F1.8 six layers glass lens clearly capture the license plates as well as road signs during the day and night. Perfect mini car cam for uber, taxis, truck, SUV, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families.
- 【24-hour Parking Monitor】Motion activated parking mode makes the car dash camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. please hardwire(ASIN: B073QNDP45) it or connect it with external battery. Even if no power supply and the dash camera turns off, it will turn on and end recording after 20s once it detects crash in front, and the recorded videos are saved and locked.
- 【Seamless Loop Recording & G-sensor】When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Triggered by G-sensor, it can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwrote even in loop recording. Support up to 256GB cards, recommend Samsung Pro Endurance card.
- 【Heat- Resistant & Optional GPS Function】Made of the PC and ABS materials, the working temperature is from -4℉ to 158℉ (-20℃ to 70℃). With high heat resistance and NT96658 superior chipset, the cam has longer lifetime and stable performance. Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed with KM/H or MP/H. To use GPS function, please buy an extra N1 Pro GPS mount, ASIN: B00UA224DY
- 【Time lapse & 18-Month Warranty】The car camera will keep taking photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip once time lapse enabled, thus reducing the size of the video file. Built-in Mic provide excellent audio recording even in noisy environment. You can also turn it off. We offer 18 Months Warranty and 100% Satisfied Service. To cover any issues and professional team support, all emails will be replied within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vantrue OnDash N1 Pro Mini 1080P Full HD Car Dash Cam
Small but powerful! Based on Novatek NT96658 processor, Sony IMX323 image sensor and a 6-layer optical glass lens with F1.8 Aperture, the Vantrue N1 Pro captures crystal clear video in Full HD 1080P resolution at 30fps, and features better performance as well as high stability on seamless loop recording. It also comes with G-Sensor, parking monitor, motion detection and emergency collision detection, which could provide powerful evidence in case of dispute from a car accident. Keep peace of mind when driving, with the Vantrue N1 Pro dash cam.
1. No card, recommend Vantrue 128GB Micro SD card, support up to 256GB card max. Please DON'T use Sandisk Card and Transend Card. If you prefer 256GB sd card, please use Samsung Evo Card. Note: Samsung MicroSD cards would only be made in either Korea or the Philippians. Please be sure to buy a genuine samsung card.
2. Please insert your sd card when the dash camera is off, otherwise dash cam will say goodbye and auto off if you insert the sd card when the dash cam is on.
3. Before using, please format the card on your dash cam first. Please insert the card into the camera (if it says 'Please insert TF card' or 'Card error' here, please press 'OK button' and then press the 'power button' to access into the menu, go 'system setup' and choose 'Format SD Card'. Then select the "OK" and wait for 10 seconds. Then the card will work well on the camera. If you couldn't format the sd card on the dash cam successfully, please format it on PC. (If you format it on computer, please search online on "How to format a 64GB microSD card to FAT32".)
4. The dash cam has Auto LCD off function. If you choose 3 Min, the camera’s LCD will light off after 3 minutes but still recording with blue light blinks. If you want to keep the display always on, please access into the menu, go 'system setup' and choose 'Auto LCD off' to turn it off.
1920*1080P Full HD
Sony IMX323 sensor + NOVATEK NT96658 processor ensures great sharp video quality at Full-HD 1920*1080P/30fps or 1280*720P/30fps, which bring you brighter and clearer videos, providing security for your driving life.
160° Wide Angle
Provide clearer and broader view, enables to capture all of the surroundings when driving to reduce blind spots.
Take a Snapshot
When the camera is recording videos, press the Mode button to capture a snapshot in 2 million pixels, in case emergency happens.
Super Night Vision
Adopting Sony IMX323 sensor and NOVATEK NT96658 processor, N1 pro car security camera is capable of enhancing the imaging performance in low light environments. You can clearly read number plates and other important information at night.
24 Hours Parking Mode
Motion detection enables the car surveillance camera to record automatically when things come closer to the front of your car. Please hardwire the camera to your car battery or connect it to an external battery pack when the car is off and parked.(Hardwire kit asin: B073QNDP45 ).
Based on impact detection, when no power supply and the dash camera is off, it will auto turn on and record for 20s once it detects crash to the car. Please ensure the dash cam is full of power.
Loop Recording & G-Sensor
Optional GPS Function
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96658
- Sensor: Sony Sensor IMX323
- Display: 1.5 inch TFT LCD (16:9)
- Lens: 160° F/1.8 six layer glass lens
- Video: H.264 compressed format; MOV; 1920x1080P/30F,1280x720P/30F
- Image: JPEG;2million pixels
- External Memory: 256GB max,Class 10(No card)
- Battery: 130mAh
- Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker
- USB Port: USB 2.0, Micro
- Working temperature: -4℉ ~ 158℉ (-20℃ ~ 70℃)
- PC Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac
LCD rotate function offers you an alternative option to mount the dash cam upright on your dashboard. Please buy an adhesive disc (Not included) to mount on dashboard.
What's in the box?
- 1x N1 Pro Dash Cam
- 1x Suction Cup Mount
- 1x 3ft Micro USB Cable
- 1x Car Charger with 10ft Mini USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Guide
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to use a Kingston SD 128gb 4K card. The trick is, you must format it to FAT32 to detect the card.
Compact enough that it can hidden from sight. Almost set and forget.
Top reviews from other countries
I've had this camera for over a week now. It easily fits on the windshield and neatly hides behind the rear-view mirror. The videos when reviewed on my laptop are sharp and clear. The night time videos are surprisingly great. The customisation options are plus. You can control the audio, camera resolution, license plate display, auto shutoff, G-sensor sensitivity and parking mode features. The time lapse mode is a bonus if you are travelling in a scenic route. As mentioned by others, I would also recommend setting the G-sensor sensitivity to low (even at medium sensitivity the dash-cam is too responsive). Make sure you turn off parking mode when you move the camera out of your car at any time, else the camera would switch on for every shake and keep capturing protected videos.
An in-built GPS unit would have been great (we need to purchase a separate unit in order to use the GPS feature). The charging ports provided are different - a micro USB on the camera (to charge the camera directly) but a mini USB in the holder (which connects to the car charger). Even though charging cables for both USB types are provided, an uniformity would have been good. These are definitely not deal breakers though. Overall, this is a great and compact dash-cam which can satisfy most of your needs.
Yet seeing a bit of the camera is a small compromise of neatness in exchange for the security of having this thing on guard in case you ever have to prove who did what, what color the light was, etc. It produces amazingly clear, crisp videos with a very good full-width view. The GPS mount, which is just $30 extra, is essential, I'd say – with the GPS option, video clips display the vehicle speed, to help police evaluate any eye-witless accounts of whatever transpired, should the need arise.
Note: The supplied power cable is just 10 feet long. That's plenty if you're going to run it along the header, down behind the A-pillar, under the dash and then have it emerge from under there and stay in view plugged into a front-facing 12 volt socket. But I wanted the wire to just vanish completely, so I kept it running out of sight past the shotgun seat and into the centre console compartment, where there's another 12V socket. For that, 10 feet was just exactly enough in my car. For some vehicles a pathway like that might require a longer cable, so it's a good idea to measure your planned cable path before ordering one of these gizmos. Other than that, no worries at all. Setup is intuitive and the documentation is pretty clear, despite some odd language caused by inexpert translation from the original Chinese. I cannot speak to the device's long-term durability, but it seems solid and hefty, and I found no fault with it right out of the box.
Upon opening the box, I had doubts about how well it'd perform due to how little it is. I got this for my wife's car and I have a DOD one that's twice the size of this one, and this little guy is packed with all kinds of features while it takes up so little viewing space!
Now it's been about a week since we started using it. I checked a bunch of footages, and to my surprise the quality is actually extremely good. For a hundred bucks this is honestly worth it. The G sensor at default(medium) is actually a little too sensitive at first so it locked a good bunch of files, but lowering it to low setting is much better.
Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good day-to-day dashcam.
So far I have not experienced any issues with this camera. It would be nice if the GPS unit was included in the package.
Two things, I need to figure out is why it plays on fast forward when I view from my laptop. I tried to view in slow mode (turtle), but it still played in fast forward. Probably just one setting away from figuring this out. Maybe it is the Transcend High Endurance 32GB Class 10 SD card I am using in it.
Also, maybe there is a trick to removing the camera from the mount but I couldn't after it is on. I was hoping to remove the camera easily when I parked it for a long time, instead it leaves me with removing the whole mount with camera. Not a show stopper. I will contact Vantrue if I can't figure this out. They seem really receptive to assisting.
Packaging is great! Manual is an easy read, it stays suctioned to the windshield. I ensured to clean the windshield prior to mounting the dash cam to it.
Overall, excellent dash cam and though only one day using it, I have no doubt it will be good to have on the dash.