|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 22 x 6.5 cm; 886 Grams|
|Item Weight||886 g|
|Item Model Number||NASUMiuwyexgpz260|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||3 August 2019|
NASUM Wireless Karaoke Microphone, Professional UHF Dual Channel Metal Dynamic Cordless Microphone, Handheld Wireless Mic with Rechargeable Receiver, for Singing, Karaoke, Wedding, Church
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Frequency range||50 -15000 Hz|
|Connector type||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
About this item
- ♪【High Quality & Easy to Use】- Built-in high quality professional dynamic microphone for better sound quality and stable signal transmission. Plug and play, with 1/4"（6.35mm） receiver input. and 1/8" (3.5mm) converter. Designed for Outdoor Karaoke Speaker, PA Speaker System, Power Amplifier, etc. The mic outer case is alloy material which is more durable and sturdy.
- ♪【Longer Operate Range】- Dual-channel microphone with a signal enhancement module.The farthest operating distance up to 100m (Recommend distance: 50m, Optimum distance: 10m). Built-in sponge filter, effectively filter background noise and suppress howlround, which helps you get a clear voice. Using UHF fixed high-frequency line design, avoid the frequency of interference easily.
- ♪【30 UHF Channels】- 30 UHF Adjustable Channels.Support max to 30 set microphones in the same range, not interference. UHF Wireless Microphone is less susceptible to interference signals than VHF microphones, without worrying about the sound being interrupted during use. Effectively prevent the interference from computer, DVD and a digital amplifier.
- ♪【Longer Use Time】- The receiver with 1800mAh rechargeable battery, allows the receiver working up to 6-10 hours. The wireless microphone allows you to move freely on the stage, it is enough for any performance. So, it is a good choice for home karaoke, outdoor concerts, meeting, and performance. If you use multiple microphones at the same time, please switch frequencies.
- ♪【Satisfactory Service】- 30 Days Unconditional Return. We are committed to ensuring that you are 100% satisfied, If you have any questions, please contact the seller directly. You will get more friendly and satisfactory customer service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NASUM Dual Professional UHF Dynamic Cordless Microphone
Ideal for Karaoke, Speech, Meeting, Performance, Classroom, Live Show, Wedding, Indoor or Outdoor.
►Longer Receiving Range - The fathest receiving range up to 100m (Recommend distance: 50m, Optimum distance: 10m) allows you to have a longer operating distance. It gives you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire as you do so. This makes the microphone perfect for use when presenting to an audience.
►High-fidelity sound quality - Built-in high-quality chipset and a double-layer sponge filter make your sound clearer and less noisy.
►Longer Singing Time - The receiver with 18650 battery（1800mAh）,allows the receiver working up to 6-10 hours.
How to use NASUM Wireless Microphone with Speaker, PA Speaker System or Power Amplifier?
1)Power on Microphone/Receiver, they will connect each other automatically via UHF Technology.
2)Insert 2 AA batteries, then turn on the Microphone and Receiver.
3)Plug the Receiver into the Speaker, then you can enjoy the singing.
You Will Get：
2 x Handheld Microphones
1 x Receiver
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x 6.5mm to 3.5mm Adapter
2 x Antiskid Rings
2 x Microphone Foam Covers
1 x User Manual
1.This package only contains the wireless microphone and a receiver. You still need to have an additional audio device (active audio or amplifier) to output the sound.
2.Please confirm that your Speaker is above 15 Watts. If the power of the speaker is lower than 15 Watts, the microphone may not work or the microphone sound is low.
3.If your microphone has no sound, make sure you have enough power for the microphone and receiver. Insert the MIC jack, Not an AUX jack.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|