|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11g|
NETGEAR Orbi Tri-Band WiFi Router with 4G LTE Modem Built-in (LBR20) for Primary or Backup Internet | Coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft. (175 m2) and 20+ Devices | AC2200 WiFi (up to 2.2Gbps)
|Price:||+ $22.19 Delivery|
- WORKS WITH ANY 4G LTE PROVIDER: Insert a Nano SIM card from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3 or others to get Internet speeds up to 1.2Gbps
- REPLACE DSL OR USE AS A BACKUP INTERNET CONNECTION: Provides high-speed Internet for urban or rural homes where Internet service is weak or unavailable. Can also be used as a backup if your existing Internet service fails
- FAST WIFI PERFORMANCE: Covers up to 2,000 sq. ft. (175 m2) and 20+ devices with up to 2.2Gbps WiFi speed. Expand coverage up to 2,000 sq. ft. (175 m2) with additional satellites (sold separately)
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Set up WiFi in minutes with the Orbi app, manage WiFi settings, test and monitor speed
- PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause or schedule device Internet access, set online limits, view site history usage, filter websites and more
- ADVANCED CYBER THREAT PROTECTION: NETGEAR Armor (powered by BitDefender) is network-wide anti-virus, anti-malware, fraud/phishing/ransomware security on an unlimited number of devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players and other nearby wired devices with 2 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SAFE, SECURE AND LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with MU-MIMO and beamforming technologies. Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Orbi 4G LTE Whole Home WiFi Router delivers up to 2.2Gbps high-performance WiFi on 4G LTE networks. It has a sleek, modern design and high-gain internal antennas provide up to 2,000 sq ft of coverage. The integrated cellular modem is compatible with select Orbi AC Satellites to create a mesh WiFi system.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On the Plus side, I did a download speed test and it registered 48+ meg download speed, which is very good indeed for our area on Three.com (thats another story). That was helped by a 15db gain external antenna on a 3 metre tall pole on my roof. Without that I get no signal at all.
They give you an app to use. This app found a connection to a phone that I threw away about 3 years back, so I am not mpressed with the software. When I tried to connect my wifi printer it would not. Seems I have to reset the whole set up in order to start over. Pity they did not tell me that to start with.
The kit works well, but the Netgear support and website is dire indeed. May improve if I spend about £80 on a support package, but at the price this thing costs, I would have expected at least a years free support, and one that actually can be accessed. Testing the free support makes me wonder if the paid for is any better?
I have no doubt that when I have ironed out these problems it will be a good device. So far I have spent about 4 hours on what should have taken me about 20 minutes, and got little in the way of results.
Not impressed. During setup, I was pressurised into paying for their anti virus software, despite my system already having Norton. It seemed to be compulsory so I paid an extra £43+ for it. Now trying to reclaim it as I did not activate it.
After a short trial period, I am now being pressed to activate this software, and paying extra for the priveledge.
The router is totally directional, and its range in my house is about 14 feet. Without 2 range extenders that I already had, it is not much use. Probably the most expensive modem I have ever purchased.
Wow. It just works. No external aerials, not even near window in basement Brixton Flat and it’s double the speed of the TP Link and the 3 times that of XS Max. Running on. EE contract sim (had to put in APN Details manually and have mixed IPv4+6 on); and uncertain how good the Armor Bitdefender will turn out to be but looking promising.
Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.
Fazit: Sicherlich ein sehr guter Router. Preis allerdings sicherlich derzeit noch überhöht. Vorschlag: Vielleicht kann Netgear dieses Spitzenprodukt mit einer sehr guten SIMcard ausliefern, die zumindest einige Tage einsetzbar ist?