- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Night At The Old Statio 2Cddvd
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Import, 23 June 2017
|Brand||MIG (Made In Germany)|
|Item weight||0.1 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.2 x 12.5 x 2 centimetres|
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 14.2 x 12.5 x 2.01 cm; 100 Grams
- Manufacturer : MIG
- Manufacturer reference : JIT-ON-PH24656
- Original Release Date : 2017
- Label : MIG
- ASIN : B00K7A66OW
- Number of discs : 3
- Best Sellers Rank: 159,076 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Only a few German rockbands can bear the word legendary. EPITAPH is one of them to all intents and purposes. Founded in 1969 they already wrote music history during the 70ties. Touring with Joe Cocker, Rory Gallagher, Golden Earring or ZZ Top, as well as countless festival shows made them to one of the hottest and most iconic German rockbands. The old station in Hannover-Anderten become a lovely and popular starting point for the EPITAPH tours over the years. The band especially appreciated intimate atmosphere and great sound. Reason enough to use this location for recording an concert for a release as DVD/2CD boxset. A Night At The Old Station contains old and new songs of EPITAPH in a surprising -mostly acoustic- set. Epitaph was supported by Tim Reese on violin and Agnes Hapsari and Klaus Henatsch (Nektar) on piano/keyboards.