Fiskars Garden 392861-1002 Powergear2 Hedge Shears, 23", Black/Orange
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$8.04 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||2.45 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.4 x 18.4 x 62.2 centimetres|
About this item
- Make shaping and trimming shrubs easier with Hedge shears featuring patented power Gear technology that gives you up to 3x more power on every cut
- Fully hardened, precision-ground 10 inch Steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through the wood, prevents gumming and resists rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of the cuts
Product detailsColour Name:Black/Orange
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.41 x 18.42 x 62.23 cm; 1.11 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 29 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Fiskars Garden
- ASIN : B00LY5IX40
- Item Model Number : 392861-1002
- Country of origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The first time you try our PowerGear2 hedge shears, you’ll be amazed — but it's not magic, it's gears. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3x more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that traditional hedge shears would struggle to cut. It also means that our hedge shears can be smaller & Lighter than other shears, reducing strain on your hands, wrists & muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of hedge shaping to do. In fact, these hedge shears make cutting so much easier they’ve earned the Arthritis foundation’s ease of use commendation.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My other shears sharpened cut some perennials better.