|Manufacturer||NORTHERN BROTHERS Ltds.|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 2.8 cm; 108.86 Grams|
|Item Model Number||NB04AX|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||10|
|Item Weight||109 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
NORTHERN BROTHERS Drawer Knob Pull Handle Crystal Glass Diamond Shape Cabinet Drawer Pulls Cupboard Knobs with Screws for Home Office Cabinet Cupboard Bonus Silver Screws DIY (10 Pieces)
|Price:||+ $10.35 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30 x 30 x 28 millimetres|
About this item
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Northern Brothers Knobs, please let us know and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked
- STURDY AND EASY TO INSTALL. Knob Material:Crystal Glass.
- CLEAR DESIGN- Very nice, fashionable, attractive to decorate an elegant room
- GREAT for cabinet, drawer, chest, bin, dresser, cupboard, nursery and so on
- MOUNTING EASILY - Screws are available to make the knobs suitable for any
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Modern drawer pull with stunning inlay
Used for cabinet,drawer,chest,bin,dresser,cupboard etc.
Easy to install
Comes with screws
Diameter: approx. 30mm
Screw length: 28mm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 13 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2016
After less than three months most of the knobs broke off had to be replaced with a higher quality item. What a waste of money, the plastic bases do no hold up to everyday use. You get what you pay for do not waste your money on this inferior product. Very disappointed and feel like I was ripped off by the manufacturer. Would like my money refunded.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 November 2016
Be prepared to have to buy different screws to attach these. The head of the crew should barely protrude out of the hole to work (1/8"). The threaded hole in the knob isn't very deep due to the glass.