4pcs NRF24L01+PA+LNA Wireless Transceiver RF Transceiver Module with SMA Antenna 2.4G 1100m Compatible with Arduino
|Price:||+ $7.86 Delivery|
- NRF24L01P + PA + LNA wireless module works in the license-free 2.4G ISM band, can be point-to-point applications can also form a star network.
- High-performance wireless data transmission chip NRF24L01 +, an increase of high-power PA and LNA chips, RF switches, band-pass filters and other professional full bidirectional RF power amplifier, making the effective communication distance has been greatly expanded.
- In the RF part of a large number of optimized matching debugging, making the highest transmission efficiency, the smallest harmonic, making NRF24L01P + PA + LNA wireless module to external radio equipment to achieve the lowest radio frequency interference, but also not susceptible to interference from other devices, extremely large Improve the stability of the work.
- NRF24L01P + PA + LNA wireless module is highly integrated, the size of only 41mm * 15.5mm, easy to embed in any space-stressed products.
- Customers only need to add one MCU to control NRF24L01P + PA + LNA through SPI port ,Wireless module to complete ultra-long-range wireless data transmission system design.Do not need to worry about R & D of RF part, drastically reduce R & D expense and shorten R & D cycle.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introductions: The Addicore nRF24L01 is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and enhanced ShockBurst, protocol engine. A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps). The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino. Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC). Specification: Frequence: 2.4GHz~2.5GHz Operating voltage: 3 ~ 3.6V Max Current: 115mA Multi-frequency: 125 frequency Support up to six channels of data reception Package List: 4xNRF24L01+PA+LNA Wireless Transceiver RF Transceiver Module 4xSMA Antenna
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Signs of a poor 3.3V supply:
* range is horrible
* you can Rx but not Tx
* you can Tx ACKs, but not full 32byte payloads
* You can Tx but not get replies from the far side (p/s issue on that side)
These are super sensitive to power supply issues, they draw lots of current when transmitting, so even though your multimeter may show a good 3.3V going into them, they may act erratically as the supply may dip during transmit.
Your best bet is to pair them up with a good 3.3V regulator (not drive them from a Arduino Nano's 3.3V pin for example which draws current from the USB chip!). Keep in mind that a 3.3V regulator generally requres at least a 4.5V input (so if you're powering via a USB 5V input, your 3.3V regulator may not be able to create a full 3.3V). Poor jumper cables can also cause issues, if using a plugin jumper pin, make sure the connection is solid.
For what it's worth:
With pins sticking out towards you and antenna at the bottom:
GND CE SCK MISO
V+ CSN MOSI IRQ
These units show up without the legend, they are not as pictured.