|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 GB|
|Standing screen display size||2 Inches|
|Battery Average Life||50 Hours|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||3.43 x 10.49 x 17.3 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
|Item Model Number||NWZE463RED|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||9 November 2018|
Sony NWZE463 4 GB Walkman MP3 Video Player (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Enhance your purchase
|Memory storage capacity||4 GB|
|Screen size||2 Inches|
About this item
- Digital music, video & photo player with FM radio
- 2" QVGA (320x240) highbrightness, color LCD
- Rechargeable battery with up to 50 hours audio playback
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sony E-Series Walkman MP3 Player delivers up to 50 hours of music -with video and photo playback plus FM radio just to sweeten the deal. With delicious colors, Windows drag and drop functionality and digitally restorative Sony Clear Audio Technologies, the E-Series is bling to the ears and eyes.
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 6 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I would definitly recommend this sony MP3 device.
Skullcandy S2INCZ-033 INK'd Earbuds - Black
Gym Running Sport Armband Case Compatible With iPhone® 4 4G OS4 IOS4 iPhone® 4S AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB
All in all-great MP3 Player, not for the price maybe like 20 dollars less and that would be great. Cant erase songs...(ill update it if I ever find it)
Oh and in the picture, I was a little 'scared' that the Player would be to...showy....Its not. It is a very beautiful design (I chose the red one) Keep in mind that it shows the background as the same pattern as the skin...This is not right...YOU CAN CHANGE THE BACKGROUND
I have two beefs....
1. It comes on too easily after you've powered it down. I feel like saying "down boy!" and "stay down". I don't understand this...is it a feature or a flaw?
2. Cases for it are ridiculously expensive. It has no clip, so you need a case if you don't want to hold it in your hand while you're exercising. I solved this problem by buying a case with a clipboard at a dollar store. Boring looking, but it works.