|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 6.9 x 6.9 cm; 110 Grams|
|Item Model Number||NL45-0800WT240B22|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Luminous Flux||1100 Lumen|
|Included Components||1x Light Bulb|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Manufacturer|
|Item Weight||110 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nanoleaf Essentials Smart Bulb B22 (NL45-0800WT240B22)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.99 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.11 Kilograms|
|Colour rendering index||90|
About this item
- 16M+ Colors- Virtually limitless color options. Choose a favorite vibrant color or create Color Scenes to fill your room with deeply saturated hues.
- Circadian Lighting- Enjoy increased productivity and comfort with lights that change color temperatures to complement your body's natural clock.
- Vivid Whites- The brightest white lighting with extended temperature range from the coolest to warmest whites.
- Thread-Enabled- Low latency with improved connection reliability and range, with a compatible border router (for example, Apple HomePod mini).
- Customized Schedules- Wake up naturally to sunrise colors or set other automations in the Nanoleaf App (requires Thread). Also possible with Apple HomeKit or Google Home Schedules.
- Flexible Control- Personalize your lights with the Nanoleaf App (iOS or Android), or control with your voice. Also compatible with Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and Thread Technology.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nanoleaf is a company specializing in LED lighting. Founded in 2012 by three engineers, the limited company launched its first two products with crowdfunding campaigns on Kickstarter.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However the thread protocol is amazingly fast. Nanoleaf need to update the software to control the lights. it is at ages from Hue.