|Mounting type||Ceiling Mount|
|Package Dimensions||36.8 x 35.2 x 15.2 cm; 2.74 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.74 kg|
|Date First Available||11 December 2019|
Native 1080p Projector, hmovie 4K Support Full HD Video Projector, 6000 Lux, 8000:1 Contrast Ratio, ±50° Horizontal & Vertical Keystone, 50% X/Y Zoom Out, Compatible with TV Stick, iPhone Android, PC
|Mounting type||Ceiling Mount|
|Controller type||Remote Control, Button Control|
|Item Weight||2.74 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【Native 1080P & 8000:1 Contrast Ratio】With 1920*1080 native resolution and 8000:1 high dynamic contrast ratio, hmovie Projector brings 4X more details than 720P projectors.
- 【6000 Lux & 300'' Giant Screen】This 1080P Projector features 6000 lux brightness and brighter than ever on four edges, Brightness uniformity reaches 80% of the same specification DLP projector. 300" big screen bring a true home theater experience for you ever at home. Brighter and bigger is ideal for business presentations, designed to create an excellent performance.
- 【Advanced ±50° Keystone Correction】hmovie HD Projector features innovative ±50° Keystone Correction, which is more advanced than most 1080p projectors have vertical keystone correction only. You can use Horizontal / Vertical / Rotate keystone features to adjust the angle. Even if the projector is suspended from the ceiling, the screen can be easily adjusted with the remote control.
- 【Innovative ±50% X/Y ZOOM】Tired of adjusting the screen size by moving the projector back and forth? Worried about the room is too small to put the projector? Our 1080P projector features ±50% screen zooming, which enable flexibile placement and adjustment in any environment. A true sense of freedom, save the hassle of putting the projector right in front of the flat surface. You can get a larger or smaller screen size just by tapping your remote control.
- 【Detachable Dust Cover & Alternative Fuse】hmovie TV projector comes with a detachable dust cover,you can remove dust cover to clean after several times used to avoid dust accumulation. Alternative fuse can provide secondary life for projector. Creatively added a reset button to restore the original screen with one click.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How often will you go to cinema with your family or friends? And have you ever imagine that a big screen up to 300” max projected on your room’s wall ?
hmovie Native 1080P home theater projector will transform how you think about the home entertainment and has options to meet all your space and budget.
SEE SHARPER DETAILS ON LARGE SCREEN
hmovie comes with true native 1080p resolution, even on a large projection screen of 100-300 inches, the 10 font and shadow detail can be still clearly seen. The picture and word will become blurry for most 480p or 720p projector when projection is over 50inches.
SEE SHARPER DETAILS ON LARGE SCREEN
hmovie comes with true native 1080p resolution, even on a large projection screen of 100-300 inches, the 10 font and shadow detail can be still clearly seen. The picture and word will become blurry for most 480p or 720p projector when projection is over 50inches
Zooming from 100%-50% screen through the menu via the remote! By simply remotely press on the remote control, the projector can be automatically zoomed out to correct the size of the image. Without forcing our valued customer to move the projector or to suffer a decrease in the quality of the displayed image Makes a smooth, focused image easily attainable from anywhere in the room
ONE MORE DETACHABLE FUSE
There is one detachable fuse at the back of the power plug, to have extended service life, along with 80,000 lamp life for over 20 years usage.
One more upgrade is the detachbale fan cover to easily clean the dust next to the fuse.
FRONT/REAR CEILLING MOUNTING
When ceiling mounting the projectors, you can use the intuitive rotating keystone on the remote to adjust the angle of the projector to get the correct size of the image.
WIRED SCREEN SYNCHRONIZTION
For Android phone, an extra MHL-HDMI adapter (not included) is needed.
For iPhone, an extra Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included) is needed for screen synchronization.
When connecting with a MacBook or MacBook Pro, an extra USB-C-HDMI cable (not included) is required.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The advertised +/-50 deg Keystone digitally adjusts the image.
The advertised 50% zoom allows digitally adjusting the screen size from 100% to 75%. I'm not sure why/how they call this 50% zoom. I guess this could be handy if you mounted your projector too far away from the screen and you needed to shrink the image.
The screen resolution seems pretty good. Watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Avatar and was immediately immersed.
I don't have experience with other projectors, so hard for me to compare brightness -- looks great at night in a dark room. With lights on you can definitely see a reduction but still usable. Haven't tried it in the day, but would imagine on a sunny day it probably isn't going to be too great (but that's probably all projectors).
The built-in speaker is nothing to brag about, but it's still clear enough to watch TV or movies.
The fan has a decent hum, but with decent speakers or a headset you don't hear it.
Haven't tried the built-in USB and SD Card media players, but
Overall I am happy with the purchase for the price I paid $350 AUD. I put 4 stars as I was disappointed that the advertised zoom and keystone was through software--but at this price I guess my expectations weren't realistic. I suppose 1080p native is still pretty good value!
Some standout points from other projectors (i looked at loads on Amazon to compare) this was one of the only ones that had two HDMI ports. As we have inbuilt speakers and amplifier that was a must and i didn't want to run the onboard speakers. On the onboard speakers they are actually decent and provide clear sound on movies and sport.
As with other reviews the fan noise is noticeable but its no more than what you would get if you were running a pedestal fan in the room and once you have something playing its almost unnoticeable. There is also warm air that is pushed out the side so something to be mindful of when you are positioning it. The box and instructions are basic but to the point.
I received this projector in 24 hours from ordering and it came from pandemic hit Melbourne to Sydney and the driver was careful when delivering. Overall i would recommend this projector and seller if you are after a cheap easy to use projector.
It also has a slightly worse throw ratio. It will generate a 100" screen from about 3.3m while a "branded" projector would need around 3m or less.
It has no issues with 60fps video through chromecast hdmi.
Comes with 2 usb ports as well if you want to power up a tv stick.
The main issue is there is absolutely no information on the product or company.