- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
1 Natural Bath Bomb with Surprise Mini Toys Inside For Kids"Cactus" - Collectible Toys in Perfect Safe For Kids"Island Nectar" Bath Bomb
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 BATH BOMB WITH TOY INSIDE: CACTUS toy inside in our Handmade Bath Bomb gives REALLY FUN Bath Time For Kids. Your KIDS will LOVE ISLAND NECTAR Scent, a lot of Fizzes and Bubbles and a surprise toy inside.
- FLORAL AND SWEET FRAGRANCE FOR KIDS: ISLAND NECTAR SCENT smells like Passionfruit, Jasmine, Citrus, & Exotic Florals
- PERFECT GIFT for kids, girls, boys, women, girlfriends, mothers. BEST SURPRISE for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines, Easter, Anniversary
- ALL NATURAL SAFE BATH BALLS: Highest-quality ingredients and oils are used in Relaxcation Bath Bombs - NO DYES! VEGAN! GLUTEN FREE! NO PHTHALATES! NO PARABENS! NO SLS! Eco-Friendly!
- HANDMADE IN USA: 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - 30-Day hassle free money back guarantee
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Relaxcation
- ASIN : B08CS7HQZK
- Manufacturer reference : minitoys_bathbomb
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bath Bomb with Toys Inside For Kids
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
About the size of a tennis ball.
I see no reason why this item has to be for children only.
Comes in a very cute box, suitable for gifting.
Note that it does not come in the box depicted.
The presentation is actually far more elegant.
And absolutely suitable to gift to an adult.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 December 2020