|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 15.24 x 16.51 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
MB Cordas Macrame Cord 3mm * 400m Natural 3 Strand Twisted Cotton Cord - DIY Rope Craft Rope for Plant Hangers
- 3mm natural cotton cord. In one roll about 400 m macrame cord. This cotton cord - NOT DYED, NOT BLEACHED, NO CHEMICAL USED, absolutely natural macrame cord.
- This is great natural cotton cord for macrame beginners. With this 3 ply twisted cotton cord is softer to work than with the braided cord, but it's strong enough to hold structure when required. It is a natural cotton cord and it is suitable for all macrame projects: plant hangers, wall hangers, arches and other macrame or DIY projects.
- 100% natural cotton cord. 3 ply twisted macrame rope. Color - off white (or ivory white), what I want to say - it is not beige. Cotton cord color depends from cotton yarn, so for different orders cotton cord color shades might slightly vary.
- Please take attention, we sell cotton cord weight, not length. This is one macrame cord roll 1.5 kg (or 3 lb 5 oz.) weight and length might vary in the roll about +- 5%
- This cotton cord is made in EUROPE (Europe Union). This macrame cord is made from thicker cotton threats, that's why it might be different from other cord. It can reveal quicker.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the real satisfaction of macramé craft making with tear-resistant, strong yet easy to work with Macramé Rope by MB Cordas!
Even if you are a beginner in macrame, 3mm cotton cord is great to start creating decorative projects and practice various knotting techniques. The spool of 400 meters provides a sufficient amount for many projects. This 3-strand twisted cotton string for macrame, knotting, and crochet will be your best partner in creating handmade gifts and home decorations such as macrame dream catcher, plant hanger, hanging chair, grocery bag, or a breathtaking boho wall hanging.
A special firm rope prevents that tatty look
Its firmness makes string an amazing fiber to use when you are just starting macrame but it is also quite popular among experienced crafters. It does not easily unravel itself and stays neatly rolled on a spool. You will not come across any snarls or loose ends in this spool. Because of its rougher texture the knots can be tied and untied without giving the rope that tatty or tangled look. Every time you tie new knots, the rope looks fresh and ready to be turned into another amazing macrame project!
Our 100% cotton neutrals (ivory or ecru white) are most loved by macrame crafters. However 3-ply twisted cotton rope works great for other fiber arts, crochet, gift wrap, jewelry making, household ties, kid’s school projects & more!
With MB Cordas ropes you get exactly what you order:
- Durable and tear-resistant macrame rope that can hold heavy weight and prevent your crafts from losing their shape;
- Guaranteed rope thickness 3mm and length 400 m;
* It may feature more than one continuous strand in a spool.
** We recommend taping the ends when not in use to prevent unwanted unraveling.
Order MB Cordas macrame rope now and get creative!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 12 June 2020
That being said, I did make a few nice plant holders and the result looks nice!
Reviewed in Germany on 29 October 2020