|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 15.24 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
MB Cordas Macrame Cord Rope 3mm 140m - Soft Cotton String for Macrame Dream Catcher, Boho Wall Hanging Feather, Plant Hanger, and Wall Tapestry
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 10.2 x 15.2 centimetres|
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- SUPERB QUALITY 3MM COTTON CORD FOR PERFECT KNOTS. The 3 mm single twisted string is a thinner, yet durable fiber for those looking for a finer and supersoft strand. Easy to work with and ever so soft, this lavish cotton string is composed of premium 100% cotton.
- EXTRAORDINARY SOFTNESS. Our single strand cotton consists of slightly thinner individual threads making this our softest macrame string available. The unique and very fine cotton cord makes your designs extremely soft and supple, therefore is great for children clothes, crochet, or weaving.
- PERFECT FOR FRINGES & FEATHERS. Soft and smooth macrame string is only slightly twisted. You can easily unravel the strands to create that fun and wavy fringe, which is perfect for making feathers and adding texture to any macrame wall hanging, dream catcher, or boho keychain!
- A PERFECT WEIGHT & THICKNESS. You get a guaranteed fair amount of premium quality material for most of your macrame projects, and it comes without a hefty price tag! Our 100% cotton rope is 0.5 kg (equals around 140 m) and 3 mm thick. The macrame thread is neatly rolled on a spool and may feature more than one continuous strand.
- MADE IN EUROPE, MADE TO LAST. Even if you are a beginner in macrame, there is no need to trust your decorative project with anything less than superior quality string made in Europe. This cotton rope is an excellent choice for your next project!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We love macrame just as you do. Therefore, we create stunning quality macrame ropes for real fiber artists and versatile crafting needs.
This soft 3 mm single twisted macrame string will surely find its place in your macrame cords stock because of its incredible softness, quality, and ability to form perfect fringes and boho feathers.
With MB Cordas ropes you get exactly what you order:
- Premium 100% cotton soft fibers twisted to a single layer macrame string;
- Guaranteed rope thickness 3 mm and weight 0.5 kg;
- Light twist and multiple soft fibers help you form fringes and boho feathers;
- A sturdy spool to keep your rope neat;
* It may feature more than one continuous string in a spool.
** We recommend taping the ends when not in use to prevent unwanted unraveling.
What are you going to create today?
The art of macrame is a great way to get creative and make stunning projects for your home decor, your wardrobe, or beautiful handcrafted gifts for your loved ones. The gently twisted spin on rope gives it a lowered tangle and snag tendency as well as enabling quick unraveling for fringes! Perfect for large macramé projects with bohemian vibes, or knitting and crochet giving a natural boho look.
Besides these stunning projects, macrame string is also very versatile and always comes in handy. Get creative and use it as an eco-friendly finishing touch to your gift wrapping. Bind it around your flowers in the summer or decorate your pines in the winter. We believe every home should have a little stock of macrame cord!
It has never been that easy to give your decorative project that marvelous effect with high quality cotton rope!
Try this MB Cordas macrame rope today – you’ll be glad you did!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ms Henry on 26 April 2020
By Maria Emilia on 5 December 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 22 October 2020
Reviewed in Canada on 16 April 2021