PET IMPACT Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Natural Bamboo Fibre Bowl to Slow Down Eating, Prevent Risk of Choke Bloat Overeating with Interactive Feeding (Medium, Earth Brown)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||Bamboo Fibre and Cornstarch Blend|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19 x 19 x 5 centimetres|
|Item weight||400 Grams|
About this item
- ❤️ 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗢𝗚’𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 – reduce risks of health complications arising from your dog eating too fast! Issues like choke, bloat, weight gain, vomiting, regurgitation, gastric discomfort can be related to fast eating
- ⏱️ 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗦 – designed to have an optimal balance of slowing down eating, while not making it too challenging that it causes frustration in a hungry dog! Making mealtimes more enjoyable for you and your pooch
- 😊 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 – checked & tested by vets and other pet owners like you, this slow feeder bowl has been assessed for durability and safety to ensure it poses no added health risk to your pet
- 🧠 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 – Stimulate and engage your dog’s mind daily with this slow feeder bowl. Meals are a perfect time to add in some added enrichment with an interactive bowl
- 🌎 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗧 – let your dog help the environment. Made out of natural renewable resources, bamboo fibre and corn starch. Packaged in no plastic packaging and a recyclable box cardboard box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DOES YOUR DOG INHALE FOOD?
- Is your dog on a mission to finish his/her food even before you've straightened your back from putting the food down?
- Have you wondered if your pooch was born with a disorder that has made them forget how to chew?
- Have you got one dog who inhales food and then proceeds to steal your other dogs food?
Don't worry, almost every dog owner has been there.
The PET IMPACT Slow Feeding Bowl for Dogs is here to help!
This Dog Slow Feeder Bowl Achieves 3 Things:
- Helps to reduce the risk of health complications associated with fast eating, such as choke, bloat, weight gain, regurgitation or vomiting and gastrointestinal discomfort or upset*
- Provides daily mental enrichment by creating a more stimulating and engaging meal.
- Makes meal times more enjoyable for both owner and pooch, while doing a part for the planet!
* please be aware that these conditions are often multifactorial and this bowl while helpful, is not a definite preventative measure
CRAFTED USING BAMBOO FIBRE & CORN STARCH
A unique Slow Feeding Dog Bowl that utilises greener renewable resources!
Letting your pooch help the planet by reducing their environmental pawprint
QUALITY YOUR PET DESERVES
MAKING MEALS SAFE & FUN
On average, this bowl helps dogs extend their eating times by 12x !*
* this is an average and can range depending on the breed of dog, and how skilled they are at retrieving food!
Let this dog slow food bowl give you a peace of mind.
1. Dogs that eat too quickly can be more at risk of issues such as choke, regurgitation, vomiting, bloat, and gastrointestinal discomfort.
This bowl has an optimal "sunlight" design that achieves the perfect balance of slowing eating down, while not becoming too much of a challenge that it evokes frustration.
2. Materials are sturdy enough not to pose as an added risk to your dog's health.
Many similar bowls are made of flimsy plastic that can be chewed on, broken off, and swallowed - becoming a hazard in itself as it could cause intestinal obstructions or perforations. Furthermore, these other bowls have small "non-slip" rubber stickers on their base, which easily come off and could be eaten.
This Pet Impact bowl is made of thick, strong, and durable chew resistant material, with a fully attached non-slip ring around the base.
A PET IMPACT EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT, MADE FOR THE RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER
Along with using renewable natural resources and having plastic free packaging, each bowl includes a donation to the Olive Ridley Project, a turtle rescue and rehabilitation charity.
Unsatisfied with your slow feeding bowl?
Our team is always ready to promptly resolve any issues you may have!