Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nature's Own Double Strength Cold Sore Relief - Relieves Symptoms and Helps Reduce Occurrence of Facial Cold Sores, 100 Tablets
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||$17.50 ($0.18 / count)|
|You Save:||$8.49 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||100 count|
|Item weight||0.12 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||Lysine Hydrochloride 1000mg|
About this item
- Relieves facial cold sore symptoms and helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores
- Supports collagen formation
- Double strength formula when compared to Nature's Own Cold Sore Relief
- Dosage: Convenient 1-2 per day dose
- This medicine may not be right for you; Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below; Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.4 x 6.4 x 11.9 cm; 121 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B06XH29651
- Item Model Number : 1737
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 703 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Relieves facial cold sore symptoms
Helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores
Supports collagen formation
Double strength formula when compared to Nature’s Own Cold Sore Relief
Contains no added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived ingredients.
From the manufacturer
What is Lysine?
- Lysine is one of the eight essential amino acids
Nature’s Own Double Strength Cold Sore Relief
Be Body Smart
Nature’s Own Double Strength Cold Sore Relief is a convenient one-a-day dose that helps to reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores.
Its double strength L-Lysine formula also provides relief from the symptoms of cold sores, and supports collagen formation.
What are cold sores?¹
- Cold sores are reoccurring blisters on the skin, mouth or lips
- They’re caused by the Herpes Simplex virus that’s spread by saliva or direct contact with the blister
- Most people first encounter a cold sore in childhood or young adulthood
- The virus then remains for life, lying dormant in the skin or nerves until it’s reactivated, causing blisters
- Around 90% of adults have Herpes Simplex antibodies in their bloodstream
Symptoms of cold sores¹:
- Localized itching and tingling before the cold sore appears
- A collection of small blisters
- Pain, tenderness and a sensation of heat and burning can also occur
Be Body Smart with Nature’s Own
Nature's Own has been using the power of nature to unlock the potential of Australian's for the last 40 years. Our team of researchers search the globe to source nature's most powerful ingredients that we use to create our range of high-quality supplements.
- Better Health Channel, 2017, Cold Sores, Accessed October 2019.