NEKMATE Neckline Shaving Template and Hair Trimming Guide | Barber Style DIY Hands-Free Cut, Trim, and Shave Use for Straight Lines | Non-Slip, Skin Safe Silicone
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Trim and Shave an Even Line - Designed to help you keep your haircut fresh and clean between trips to the barber, this neck hair template guarantees a close, even shave or trim around the nape of your neck thanks to a linear design.
- Non-Slip, Repositionable Band - The premium-grade silicone adheres tightly to the skin and makes our shaving template easier to use on high or low necklines, allowing you to adjust it over the front of your chin or at an angle across the nose.
- Hands-Free DIY Convenience - Along with staying in place as you tilt or more your head to adjust to the razor, shaver, or scissors, it doesn't need any extra hands to hold it up, so you can clean up your neck line alone in under 1 minute.
- Long, Thick, Flexible Silicone - Crafted with a highly-flexible, skin-safe, grade-A silicone, our 8.5" long hair trimmer guide is 0.4" thick to ensure razors don't slip under the template and mess up your line or damage the band for long-term use.
- Portable and Easy to Clean - Our neck hairline template can easily fit in your bathroom drawers or a toiletry bag to make it easier to refresh your haircut at home or when you're traveling for vacation or business.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 21.59 x 1.14 x 3.81 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Nekmate
- ASIN : B07N143523
- Manufacturer reference : NM001
Best Sellers Rank:
15,538 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 1,222 in Shaving & Hair Removal Products
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Always get a crisp, clean shaving line on the back of your neck without any help thanks to the versatile Nekmate Neckline Shaving Template.
Going to the barber every time you need your neck line cleaned up can be both expensive and time consuming. And asking your girlfriend, wife, or mom to help you often comes with its own challenges. That's why we created the Nekmate Neckline Shaving Template, a flexible silicone band that slides over your face and neck to let you get the perfect shaving line with hands-free, easy-to-manage support.
You simply slip the shaving guide over your head, create the ideal line along the back of the neck, and use a razor, trimmer, scissors, or electric shaver to clean up your hair and look great in just minutes. Quick, easy, and completely hands free, it's the best choice for keeping your hairline looking great every day.
- Neck Line Shaving Template Band
- Adjusts to High or Low Neckline
- Non-Slip Stability and Comfort
- Thicker, Well-Defined Edge (0.4")
- One Sizes Fits All (XL 8.5")
- Skin Safe and Latex Free
- Home or Travel Use
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Trusted Satisfaction with Free Returns and Money Back Guarantee
Keep your neckline clean and well-kept with a DIY hands-free neckline shaving template from Nekmate by clicking 'Add to Cart' above now.
Keep away from children. Do not over-stretch the elastic band. Do not wear for a prolonged period of time.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Here is my honest opinion about it.
PURPOSE: It absolutely succeeds in serving its purpose. It takes no time to be put in place, and because the red guard is long enough, you can see the two ends which makes it very easy to tell whether it is straight. Once it’s positioned, trimming is so easy and quick. It firmly stays in place, so all you have to do is follow the guard horizontally with your trimmer and the job is done with just a few movements (make sure you go in both directions, up and down,so you go against the grain on both sides).
CONSTRUCTION: It’s well made of good quality silicone, so it’s soft and it feels durable too. Because it’s so flexible, it adheres to your skin perfectly and it won’t move once it’s in place. I also love how long the guard is, my head is pretty large and I was worried that the shape might have been too small. However, it is so long that it will fit you no matter how big your head is.
COMFORT: I think it’s comfortable. I read several comments regarding the tightness of the band, but I think that the tightness is absolutely perfect for me and really allows me to shave very easily. You definitely don’t want a shaving template to move while you are working with a razor or trimmer in that area. I’d give it 5 stars for comfort honestly.
VALUE: It’s a steal for this price. If you think about how much barbers charge nowadays, (if you can even find one that is allowed to be open!) it’s so nice being able to clean up your haircut at home whenever you want to. Works great for the kiddos too!
To sum it up, I am very satisfied with my purchase and I can only recommend this product. It’s a must have if you like cut your own hair or freshen up your haircut at home. Unless you go to the barber every week, I honestly believe that you should have one of these.
To line it up good enough, extend your index fingers place on bottom edge of band on both ends, and look at yourself in the mirror. Line it up that way. Do the same thing when trimming my bangs.
If you are not sure of yourself after cut, put your camera/cellphone on record and hold it back far enough to see the cut, then look at it.
This was about $20, I'd easily spend that on 2 haircuts, if not only one.
The big Orange band can come off of the little band for cleaning, hair likes to stick to it but it comes off.
Used a razor sort of like the one in the picture, and it never cut the band, you'd have to seriously try to cut that band, even if you did, that orange band is so thick it wouldn't hurt it that much if at all.
If it is going over your ears, no it doesn't feel the best in the world, but you won't be wearing it very long because it does not take that long to cut. I found that going over the ears, I could make the band go low enough. Depends on shape of head.
Great product!!!! This thing will probably last forever. Very happy!! My hair cut is now, shave to 1" then trim everything myself!