- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Neewer Two Aluminum Photo/Video Tripod Light Stands for Studio Kits, Lights, Softboxes-6.23 Feet/ 190CM
- Folded height: 25.98"(2.16 feet)
- Maximum height: 75" (6.23 feet)
- Net weight per light stand: 3 Lbs
- Max. load capacity: 13.5 lbs
- Spigot: 1/4 (need adapter to convert to 3/8). Segments: 3.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 71.5 x 7 x 14 cm; 2.46 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B003I6ENXS
- Item Model Number : 40001215
- Best Sellers Rank: 421 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 6.23' light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work. For simple storage and transport, the stand collapses easily and is very lightweight to carry. Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use. Compliant with industry standards, this stand supports all major photo equipment including reflectors, softboxes, lights, umbrellas, backgrounds and more.
It is a perfect stand both for studio and on-site use!
2x Professional Light Stand 6.23 Feet (190cm)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The sections slide smoothly and the thumbscrew clamps are easy to tighten. The base legs spread to give a stable support which will be adequate for most amateur-sized lighting, although because of the relatively light weight of the stand I couldn't be sure that it will support a large softbox - but these are not really intended for heavy professional use.
I am consistently impressed with the value and quality of Neewer products. Recommended.