Neewer NW-8000 Professional Studio Condenser Microphone and Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount, Pop Filter and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Broadcasting and Sound Recording
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||2.5 mm Jack, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Audio sensitivity||78 dB|
About this item
- Kit Includes: (1)NW-8000 Condenser Microphone, (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Microphone Wind Screen Pop Filter Shield, (1)Shock Mount, (1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable, (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit; Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic; The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; the mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- The microphone wind screen pop filter shield can ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand; And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds
- The shock mount features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 48.7 x 19.5 x 9 cm; 1.44 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B06XHFQRJW
- Item Model Number : 40089588
Best Sellers Rank:
2,945 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- 43 in Microphone Sets
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The computer and the phantom power are not included
NW-8000 professional condenser microphone adopts the completely electronic circuit control; The cardioids polar pickup pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound sources; highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range; Suitable especially for studios, recording studios, broadcasting station, stage performances and computers.
NW-35 Adjustable Recording Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Mounting Clamp: Made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; the mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc.
3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable:
Length: 8.2 feet/2.5 meters
1.Turn on your recording equipment and set the volume control to minimum position, then connect the phantom power to the microphone, turning to the phantom power switch, accommodate the volume control from pounding to cause howling.
2.If the head of the microphone is covered by hand or brought close to the speaker, a howling sound may be generated; To prevent this, first decrease the volume, then make sure there is a sufficient distance between the microphone and speaker.
Element: Black Electronic Condenser
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
Sensitivity: -34dB｡ﾀ3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Output Impedance:150ｦｸ｡ﾀ30%(at 1kHz)
Load Impedance: ｡ﾝ1000ｦｸ
Self Noise: 16dBA
Max.Input SPL:134dB(at 1kHz ｡ﾜ 1% T.H.D)
Electrical Current: 3mA
Phantom Power Requirement:5V or 48V
1 x NW-8000 Condenser Microphone
1 x Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand Mounting Clamp
1 x Microphone Wind Screen Pop Filter Shield
1 x Shock Mount,
1 x 3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable.
1 x Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Detto cio' sono soddisfatto, per la cifra spesa fa' quello che mi aspettavo, anzi fa' anche di piu' dato che con quei soldi non ci prendete neanche i microfoni per skype.
va' collegato a scheda audio o preamplificatore con la PHANTOM 48V....e' un microfono a condensatore !
Ben 31€!!! Non è che stiamo spedendo un po' troppo???😂😂😂
A parte gli scherzi se non pretendete la luna o non ci dovete suonare un violoncello o una chitarra elettrica attaccata ve lo consiglio pure ne canto con le dovute accortezze.
Neever provare per credere!!
Needs the separate Phantom supply amp to get the best audio quality from it.
When it’s Phantom powered the audio quality is comparable to Mics 2 to 3 times the price.
Included stand and accessories work well.