Other Sellers on Amazon
Neewer Professional NW-7000 USB Studio Condenser Microphone and NW-35 Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Broadcasting and Sound Recording (Black and Gold)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type-A|
|Package Dimensions||42.8 x 19 x 9.91 cm; 1.17 Kilograms|
About this item
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Black abd Gold), (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable, (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- PREMIUM NW-7000 USB MIC: The Microphone utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations
- NW-35 ADJUSTABLE ARM STAND: The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- METAL SHOCK MOUNT: The shock mount features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used with Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 42.8 x 19 x 9.91 cm; 1.17 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B07CMXR64S
- Item Model Number : 40093276
Best Sellers Rank:
587 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- 9 in Microphone Sets
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. The computer and phantom power adapter are not included
2. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
NW-7000 USB Microphone
Can be used in Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system;
Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption;
Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range
Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations.
NW-35 Arm Stand
Adjustable Recording Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Mounting Clamp: Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring.
Made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable
The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around
The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc
Extend up to 25.98 inches/66 centimeters
Length: 4.92 feet/1.5 meters
1. Install the stand clamp to table edge, tight it;
2. Screw shock mount on the top part of recording microphone stand.
3. Put the bottom part of the recording microphone stand into the hole of shock mount, adjust its position, tight it.
1 x NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone
1 x Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp
1 x Shock Mount
1 x USB Cable
1 x Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By greg leong on 25 April 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Exquisite sound quality even would go as far as saying that it's as good as a blue yeti
Alot of things are included in the box which is very nice
Very easy plug and play capibility of the mic which literally took me 12 seconds to start using counting from when I plugged it in for the first time
The clamp needs to be tightened nearly daily as with my use where I extend and retract the arm alot it loosens
I would like the arm a bit longer but that's probably just for me
The windscreen is a pain to set up and keep working
You hear the springs doing spring things and making very irritating noises when retracting and extending the arm
This is an incredible mic and I would buy it any day, there may be more cons than expected but I'm nit picking and the cons really don't make a big impact on your use of the item
94% would recommend
Now I will say the quality of the output is good and it has been noticed in calls and meetings online. however, I'm almost chewing the mic cover it has to be so close. It almost can't pick up sound at distance that it states (windows setting have been adjusted with no improvement as it does not support the mic boost option in windows). This then means its constantly being hit by my face when I turn my head, which isn't good for anyone on the other end to have random thumps your a conversation.
There is also another side effect of the mic being close and this is that needs to be constantly moved away when not in use. While the stand allows for pivoting and movement of the mic, it has already started to bend from and I fear it won't even make 6 month before it brakes. Further up the stand, where it supports the mic itself, constant adjustments need to be made as the mic never stays in place, as the two options for movement of the mic are not up to the job due to the weight of the mic.
At the end of the day the choice is yours to make, but if I was asked I wouldn't recommend this due mainly to build quality of the stand and poor mic pick up.
only thing I would suggest is that you set your mic volume to 70-80% as to me it makes the mic sound better.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 March 2021