Other Sellers on Amazon
NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator
|Price:||$11.49 ($45.96 / Pound)|
Enhance your purchase
- Transparent design,Sterilizable,Safe for babies & toddlers
- Contains in-line disposable filters to reduce contamination risk
- Components pull apart for easy cleaning
- 2-in-1 design allows for use as both a bulb and an aspirator
- Lifetime warranty,Made of high-grade silicone,Dishwasher safe (excluding disposable filters)
- Transparent design,Sterilizable
- Made of high-grade silicone,Dishwasher safe (excluding disposable filters)
Product detailsStyle Name:without saline ampoule
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.72 x 10.8 x 18.42 cm; 114.99 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 December 2017
- Manufacturer : NeilMed
- ASIN : B00P38Q9TU
- Item Model Number : NOA-ENG-INT
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator is the world's most uniquely designed system, where several important safety, quality and efficacy features are combined. With our unique 2-in-1 design, you can either use it as a NeilMed NasaBulb aspirator or as an effective Nasal-Oral suction device where parents can use suction force generated by the mouth similar to sucking through a straw. By using the NeilMed Naspira, you can quickly remove nasal mucus safely and effectively by creating a negative airflow of 5 to 10 liters or more per minute plus longer duration of suction, as opposed to simply using a bulb aspirator where the suction duration is less than half a second. In addition, the NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator features in-line disposable filters to protect the parent from contact with mucus. The one-way valve prevents a large volume of accidental air from the parent's mouth from blowing into the baby's nose and prevents pushing down of the mucus.
Naspira Replacement Filters available separately.
Availabe at: WalMart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Toys R Us, Babies R Us and several other stores .
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I put my baby's head in the v of my legs to keep his head still and pin his arms under my legs to keep him still. And I use saline drops before suctioning. He's no delighted by that process, but he was smiley right after and finally went to bed without his little arms flailing toward his nose cause it was bothering him.
I have a friend who got the nosefrieda and wishes she had got this one. She says she gets sick a lot from sucking the nosefrieda. This is the one I give people at baby showers.