Other Sellers on Amazon
[Newest] Wireless Security Camera System, Firstrend 8CH 1080P Wireless NVR System with 4pcs 1.3MP IP Security Camera with 65ft Night Vision and Easy Remote View,P2P CCTV Camera System(No Hard Drive)
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Wireless, Wired|
|Special feature||Wireless, Real-time|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Video capture resolution||960p|
About this item
- REAL P2P: Plug and play surveillance kit, camera and NVR are paired before shipping. Simply connect the cameras and NVR to the Power by included power adapter, picture shows up. NOTICE: Wireless means video cable is not required for camera's working, but device user still NEED to connect camera to Power outlet for 24/7 surveillance purpose.
- HOW IT WORKS: Connect the cameras and NVR to the power, connect the Mouse to NVR. Connect PC/TV monitor to NVR with a VGA/HDMI Cable. Connect the Router LAN Port to NVR WAN Port with Network Cable Provided. Then, stable and stream video will be received by our professional Wifi signal transmission based on Auto Code Rate adjustment.
- REMOTE MONITORING AND PLAYBACK: firstrend wireless security camera system is totally compatible for your mobile (Andriod and iOS System), tablet and PC. Free APP can be download to remote view and playback recordings (Please make sure NVR is connected to your router by Ethernet cable). It also support Sync-playback,Video Backup and Motion detection. Email alert or App alert will be sent once motion got triggered (Noted: Please Set it Up Properly to Avoid Email Blast).
- HD SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: 4pcs of 960P HD bullet cameras are provided in the package. Night Vision up to 65ft by 6 IR-leds and IP66 rated weatherproof cameras. You can install it anywhere you want, perfect outdoor/ indoor Security& Surveillance solution for Home, Office, Shop, Warehouse etc.
- WHY FIRSTREND: System includes 4pcs 960P HD Bullet camera, 8CH 1080P NVR Recorder Without HDD. (4TB HDD Max can be supported: Internal, SATA Interface, 3.5/2.5inches). System is expandable up to 8pcs Cameras and Only Compatible with Firstrend 960P IP Security Cameras. Putting customers' interest first is our business philosophy, 60-day free return and 1-year warranty is guaranteed. Any inquires, please contact Firstrend experienced support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product detailsColour:4pcs 960P Cams+8CH 1080P NVR(No HDD)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 17.78 x 27.94 cm; 3.05 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Firstrend
- ASIN : B077HT7P5Q
- Item Model Number : SC-1512
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question) of Firstrend Wireless Security System
Q: What's your Warranty information and how to contact you?
A: 60-day Free Return, 12-month Warranty Service. Both Email and Phone Support are available. Because of time difference and busy hotline, we may miss your call. Please don't worry, we'll call you back for sure. Or email us email@example.com, we'll respond ASAP.
Q: What's the log-in password?
A: There's no log-in password as the Default Setting. Leave it back and simply click 'OK' to next page.
Q: How to create a password for my NVR System? What should I do when I forget my system password?
A: After logging in--go to System setup--System admin--User-- Set Password
Please keep your password in your mind, or it requires more effort to get it back. Please understand. If you forgot it, please email us your Phone Number, so that we'll call you back and help you out.
Q: What's the working temperature of Firstrend Security Camera?
A: Camera working temperature: From -50 degree Fahrenheit to +122 degree Fahrenheit.
Q: How to turn on Continuous Recordings (24 Hours, 7 Days)?
A: On your monitor, right click your mouse, choose Manual Record in Menu page, select All, click 'OK'.
Q: Where should i playback recordings?
A: Please right click the mouse--go to 'Video Playback'. On Playback page, please select Date first on Calender, then, click 'Search' button.
You'll see Color Timeline at bottom of the page, such as Green Bars means motion detection recordings, Red color means Normal Recordings. Double-click the color bars, it stats to playback automatically.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
one wish though, we have 1, 4 or 8 feeds to display but would like to have the option for just 2 in a split screen or at least 2 large views with 2 thumbnail shots .. probably asking for a lot :)
Customer support is excellent and responsive!! Alisa went above and beyond to help me! Truly what customer service should be.
Ce système est de base et j'en suis satisfait.
CONTRE: Lorsque branché sur le routeur, la navigation Internet n'est presque pas possible.