- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-35mm f2.8D IF ED Lens, Black
- 17-35mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 types of aspherical lenses (2 molded glass and 1 hybrid) and 2 ED glass elements
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm achieves natural blur for out-of-focus elements
- Sleek, modern, and durable design
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 10.6 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm; 745 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B00005LEOS
- Item Model Number : 1960
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
77mm thread/ HB-23 hood supplied 17-35mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras 2 types of aspherical lenses (2 molded glass and 1 hybrid) and 2 ED glass elements D2
From the manufacturer
Three Promises Of The Heart:
- Nikon Promise #1 - Be True to the Heart
- Nikon Promise #2 - Ignite the Heart
- Nikon Promise #3 - Invent for the Heart
At The Heart Of The Image
That’s Where The Challenge Is, And Nikon Dares To Take It On.
Each and every person has a unique sense of the world - joy, sorrow, wonder, hope and infinitely more. The image can capture these nuances of the heart, vividly expressing them in the visible world. Imaging shows us the world in a whole new light, and this, in turn, can profoundly influence our lives. And so the images has a limitless power to inspire the human spirit.
For Nikon, there is nothing more compelling than the potential of the image to express the riches of human experience. Our heartfelt desire is to continue to explore the potential. At Nikon, we consciously strive to refine our sensibilities. This process is the key to creating new value for the image - and the secret to inspiring you to realize all the aspirations of your heart.
Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED
- Fast, ultra-wideangle zoom lens with Silent Wave Motor.
- Features two types of aspherical lens (two molded-glass lenses and one hybrid) and two ED glass elements for higher optical performance.
- 0.28m closest focusing throughout zoom range.
- M/A mode for quick switching between autofocus and manual focus operation.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 13/10
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format: 104° - 62°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format : 79° - 44°
- Minimum f/stop: 22
- Closest focusing distance : 0.28m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio : 1/4.6
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange) : 82.5 x 106mm
- Weight (approx) : 745g