- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens, Black
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX-format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.( 2.2m), Focal Length Range: 200 -500mm
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and low-light performance
- Sleek, modern, and durable design
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 19 x 43.69 cm; 2.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B013D1BI9Y
- Item Model Number : AFSVR200-500E
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
95mm thread/ HB-71 Lens Hood Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more 500mm of zoom power on FX-Format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-Format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.( 2.2 m), Focal Length Range: 200 -500 mm D2
From the manufacturer
- Focal length : 200-500 mm.
- Maximum aperture : f/5.6.
- Minimum aperture : f/32.
- Minimum focus distance : 2.2 m/7.22 ft from focal plane.
- Dimensions : Approximately 108 mm maximum diameter x 267.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange).
- Weight : Approximately 2300 g/5 lb 1.2 oz (including tripod collar), approx. 2090 g/4 lb 9.8 oz (without tripod collar).
- Supplied accessories : LC-95 95 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-71 Bayonet Hood, CL-1434 Lens Case.
Nikon 200 - 500 mm Lens for Camera
- FX-format compatible, 2.5x super-telephoto 200-500 mm zoom lens with a fixed maximum aperture of f/5.6.
- VR performance immediately after the power is turned on in NORMAL mode has been improved, providing a more stable viewfinder image and enhanced blur-reduction effect on the resulting images.
- Even during high-speed continuous shooting, stable AE control is achieved with the adoption of an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism.
- ED glass elements are employed to achieve high optical performance with minimal chromatic aberration.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system with an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.5 stops* faster in NORMAL mode.
- SPORT mode, especially effective when shooting sports, for example, in which subjects are radically moving, is adopted as a VR mode option.
- The screw-on type 95 mm Neutral Colour NC Filter and 95 mm Circular Polarizing Filter II are optionally available.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the really beautiful BIF shots, you'll need some light. It's f/5.6 after all. VR is very good.
Top reviews from other countries
All in all I'm very happy with the lens and consider it money well spent.
Since buying it, I have used it in many scenarios (press photography, mainly from behind a police cordon) and it is fantastic, the 5.6 is barely an issue, I used it at night and just rested it on railings and it performed brilliantly, focusing very quickly.
You can easily carry this all day, or rest it on its large hood.
The VR is amazing and works extremely well meaning even at f/5.6 on a low shutter speed, you'll still get that shot. One of my favourite lenses!