Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nikon 27126 EN-EL 14A Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Grey)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Used together with your Nikon D SLR, the camera's fuel gauge accurately displays the remaining charge and number of shots since the last charging
- The battery uses the MH 24 charger
- The EN EL4a even gives notice when calibration is necessary
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.52 x 3.81 x 5.33 cm; 0.3 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 April 2017
- Manufacturer : Nikon
- ASIN : B00FXYTLIK
- Item Model Number : EN-EL14A
Best Sellers Rank:
24,041 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 128 in Camera & Camcorder Batteries
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The EN-EL14 is a rechargeable Li-ion battery that powers select Nikon D-SLR cameras, providing 7.2v and 1230 mAh of power.
From the manufacturer
Nikon has long been guided by its corporate philosophy of 'Trustworthiness and Creativity'. By providing products and solutions based on its core technologies, namely, its opto-electronics and precision technologies, Nikon has consistently been a brand which is highly recognized and trusted around the world, contributing to industry and peoples' lives. Applying the technologies we have developed to various fields and creating values, which embody our vision of 'Unlock the future with the power of light', we hope to continue to be a brand that always stands by our stakeholders.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Not that I expected it to last ages, but it was much weaker than the 2yo I've been using previously (not the one I bought with the camera, but one my brother bought from a store) and that's something I didn't expect...
As it happened the first time, I thought is new so I gave it another go... Ant then another one... For almost 3 months now.
Maybe it was something wrong with my unit, Idk, but it definitely wasn't worth the money, because especially considering the price, I expected a much better quality.
If I knew, I would've bought one at half the price.
Is it worth £54.99? A bit pricey but yes
Would I buy again? Yes, definitely if price drops
Hope this helps.
Coming to battery :
- I compared all the labeling and label printing quality on the battery with my original battery provided by camera. Everything looked okay.
- I did video recording on my D5300 camera with the old battery for about 100 minutes, battery was not completely drained by then, but battery indicator turned red. Then I did the video recording with new battery which also gave me 100 minutes of video recording battery indicator turned red by then.
Conclusion - I couldn't find anyway to verify the authenticity of the product, but yeah !! it's seems very much genuine to me.
Hatte bei meiner alten Nikon-Kamera einen Zweitakku eines anderen Herstellers gekauft. Zwar war zu Anfang die Akkulaufzeit dem Original sogar überlegen (lag allerdings am Alter des Originals) - nach knapp 3 Monaten war die Leistung allerdings spürbar abgefallen und schlechter als der alte original Akku! Nach ca. 1 Jahr blähte sich der Akku dann sogar auf und zerstörte die Kamera!
Was habe ich daraus gelernt?
Immer zum Original greifen, da es langfristig die günstigere Variante ist! Auch wenn sich der Akku nicht aufblähen sollte und somit auch nicht die Kamera zerstört wird sich schneller einen weiteren Akku kaufen müssen und hat somit höhere Kosten als wer gleich zum Original greift.
Wenn die Kamera zerstört wird wird es wohl auch deutlich teurer.
+++ Ich lege großen Wert auf die Meinung anderer Kunden und freue mich, wenn ich mit meinen Erfahrungen bei einer Entscheidung helfen kann. Daher nehme ich mir viel Zeit für eine ehrliche, umfassende und hoffentlich hilfreiche Alltags-Rezension. +++