Nikon D3500 + AF-P 18-55 VR + AF-P 70-300 VR Twin Lens Kit, Black
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
|Special feature||Video Recording|
|JPEG quality level||Fine|
|Lens type||Telephoto Zoom|
|Compatible mountings||Nikon F|
About this item
- The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, allows the D3500 to capture images that make the most of the superior resolving power of Nikkor lenses
- The camera supports a broad ISO range of 100 to 25600 for sensitivities that enables the beautiful capture of dimly lit indoor scenes and night landscapes at high sensitivities with hand-held shooting
- Automatic transfer of photos from the camera to a smart device for immediate sharing: A constant Bluetooth connection between the camera and a smart device is possible using the Snap Bridge
- Up to 1550 shots per battery charge; This allows users to concentrate on capturing as many photos, without worrying that their battery will be exhausted, at special events or while traveling
- Auto Mode delivers amazing results in nearly any situation; If you want to learn while you shoot, turn on Guide Mode to follow the simple on-screen guidance and learn about photography
Product detailsStyle:AF-P 18-55 VR + AF-P 70-300 VR Twin Lens Kit
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 29 x 26 x 13 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B07H954NLD
- Item Model Number : 850050
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The D3500 has an effective pixel count of 24.2 megapixels and supports a standard sensitivity range of ISO 100–25600.This twin lens kit with the AF-P 70-300mm VR, it makes the capture of a wide variety of scenes simpler and more enjoyable, with the superior image quality and beautiful bokeh characteristics expected of a digital SLR. This DSLR is constructed with the same slim and lightweight monocoque structure as the Nikon D5600, as well as with a deep grip that offers an easy hold on the camera and makes for more comfortable shooting. A new layout for operational controls, including an even larger playback button, and adjustment and concentration of the most important buttons at right on the back of the camera, enables a user-operation that is smooth and intuitive, even for beginners.
From the manufacturer
Easy. Portable. Amazing.
Beautiful pictures for all.
You don't need to be a photographer to know a great photo when you see one. And you don't need to be a photographer to take a great photo—you just need the D3500. It's as easy to use as a point-and-shoot, but it takes beautiful DSLR photos and videos that get noticed. It feels outstanding in your hands, sturdy and balanced with controls where you want them. It's compact, durable and versatile, ideal for travel. And it works seamlessly with compatible smartphones, making it easier than ever to share your great photos. Even if you've never picked up a DSLR camera, you can take beautiful pictures with D3500.
Smartphone and camera in harmony
Your camera's bridge to your world
Download Nikon's free SnapBridge app and your D3500 photos will appear right on a compatible smartphone or tablet for posting to your favorite sites, sharing with friends and family or just as backups. You can even use the smartphone or tablet to remotely trigger the D3500 to take pictures.
The day tripper
Small enough to be discrete, durable enough to withstand rough conditions; the camera is also available with two outstanding travel lenses, you'll never want to leave home without the D3500.
The difference is in the details
The image sensor in the D3500 is approximately 15 times larger than those used in typical smartphones. That means much sharper, clearer photos with richer details—photos that immediately grab attention and get likes.
Colors that pop in any light
Inside every DSLR is a specialized computer that fine-tunes the settings for each shot. Nikon's renowned EXPEED image processing system is built upon a rich history of imaging know-how, and it helps the D3500 take beautifully vibrant photos and videos in nearly any condition.
Less thinking. More shooting.
The D3500 is fast, responsive and simple to use. You won't be stuck fussing with camera controls while a great moment passes you by. Just point, shoot and share amazing photo after photo.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Merlyn on 30 June 2021
However for the price I think it's a good camera. I just need to "simplify" my technique or accept that it just takes longer to be more hands on with this camera.
By Therese Miller on 31 August 2021