Nikon DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, Black
|Price:||+ $7.16 Delivery|
- for D40, D40x, D60, D5000, D3000, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S
- Advanced multilayer coating
- Close focusing distance
- Sleek, modern, and durable design
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 22.86 x 22.86 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B00009R8T5
- Item Model Number : 2380
Best Sellers Rank:
46,968 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 7,768 in Camera & Photo Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For D40, D40x, D60, D5000, D3000, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S for D40, D40x, D60, D5000, D3000, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S Advanced multilayer coating D2
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am fitting this to a Nikon D7100, to fit you need to remove the rubber cowl from around the eye piece of your camera and then insert your DK-5, as this is a Nikon part as expected it fits perfectly.
I would recommend this item.
I have no idea why there is a star rating for comfort, it is only used when using live view so you never put your face or eye to it anyway.