- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $22.61 delivery
Nikon Z Series FTZ Mount Adapter, Black
- The Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system
- Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses
- The new Mount Adapter FTZ works with F mount NIKKOR lenses, giving you full access to our new range of mirrorless cameras
- Sleek, modern, and durable design
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 7.01 x 7.01 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B07GPJ1ZR3
- Item Model Number : 4185
Best Sellers Rank:
10,403 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 72 in Camera Flash Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Extend the superb performance of the new Nikon mirrorless camera system to the vast NIKKOR F lens lineup. Nikon F Mount to Z mount adapter. 100% compatible with over 90 AF-S and AF-P lenses.
From the manufacturer
Superb Glass Never Goes Out of Style
Great glass endures. That's why Nikon cameras—from the Nikon F in 1959 all the way to D850—have remained compatible with nearly all F-mount NIKKOR lenses. Why would things be any different with the Nikon Z? The Mount Adapter FTZ lets you keep shooting the lenses you know and love while also gaining the benefits of the new Z system. The legacy of compatibility continues.
Superb glass never goes out of style.
Proven optics meet the latest imaging advancements.
On a Z camera with the Mount Adapter FTZ, compatible F-Mount NIKKOR lenses retain all of their sharpness and superb rendering power. Plus, they gain so much—smooth, fast Hybrid-AF*, silent shooting, breakthrough low-light performance, the benefits of the camera's built-in VR image stabilization and more.
*Full AF/AE supported when using FX or DX AF-S Type G/D/E, AF-P type G/E, AF-I type D and AF-S/AF-I Teleconverters
Steadier than ever.
On a Z camera, every lens has VR.
For the first time, you can experience fast aperture NIKKOR primes like the AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED or AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED with up to 5 stops of 3-axis VR image stabilization. NIKKOR lenses that already have VR, like the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, get the added benefit of roll axis for a total of 3-axis VR. Just add the optional Mount Adapter FTZ and you're good to go.
NOTE: Many non-CPU lenses can also benefit from in-camera VR when registering the focal length into the camera.
Camera and lens in harmony.
Crafted from rugged Magnesium Alloy and weather-sealed against dust and moisture, the Mount Adapter FTZ preserves the durability of your camera body and lens. An integrated tripod mount keeps the stress of long lenses off the camera body.**
**If the F-mount lens you're using has its own tripod mount, use it instead of the tripod mount of the Mount Adapter FTZ.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ZERO focusing issue, no focus delay, all of the lense data is transmitted to the camera.