Nikon ProStaff 5 12x50 Binoculars, Black
|Price:||+ $18.40 Delivery|
- Line-up of the finest instruments in the field of sport optics
- ED glass, dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and advanced multilayer coating
- Nikon's field flattener lens system
- Brand: Nikon
- Model: PROSTAFF 5
Product detailsSize:12x50 | Style:ProStaff 5
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 14 x 18.3 cm; 790 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Nikon Australia
- ASIN : B00DXMRGHM
- Item Model Number : PROSTAFF 5
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images. Easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point with multi-click Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups. Lightweight fibreglass-reinForced polycarbonate resin body. Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fo Premium line-up of the finest instruments in the field of sport optics ED glass, dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and advanced multilayer coating D2
From the manufacturer
A Statement from Nikon
“At the heart of the image”. That’s where the challenge is, and Nikon dares to take it on.
Each and every person has a unique sense of the world - joy, sorrow, wonder, hope and infinitely more. The image can capture these nuances of the heart, vividly expressing them in the visible world. Imaging shows us the world in a whole new light, and this, in turn, can profoundly influence our lives. And so the images has a limitless power to inspire the human spirit. For Nikon, there is nothing more compelling than the potential of the image to express the riches of human experience. Our heartfelt desire is to continue to explore the potential. At Nikon, we consciously strive to refine our sensibilities. This process is the key to creating new value for the image - and the secret to inspiring you to realize all the aspirations of your heart.
Get closer with Nikon’s diverse line up of Sport Optics. From cultural events to bird watching or a round of golf, view every detail in crisp, brilliant color.
- Outstanding performance
- Superior resolution and contrast
- Precision optics
- Products for every need
One of the lightest binoculars in its class
Fully multilayer-coated lenses ensure image brightness and a crisp, clear visual experience. All lenses and prisms are made with Nikon’s Eco Glass, which is free of lead and arsenic. The fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate design is highly durable, waterproof and fogproof. Rubber armouring enhances shock resistance and supports the firm, comfortable grip.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustments facilitate positioning the binoculars to the correct eye point.
- The long eye relief makes it easy to enjoy a clear and full field of view, even for users who wear eyeglasses.