Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.95 delivery
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$11.95 (15%)|
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 10.5 x 17 cm; 58 Grams
- Release date : 28 April 2017
- ASIN : B076P3GRGM
- Manufacturer reference : NINSWIMARIOK8D
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My kids love this and we all play as a family together. It’s the game my kids always go back to.
The game is made more fun if you purchase the steering wheel control holders.
1. Open your drink before you start the race
2. The first player to cross the finish line wins, BUT, you must finish your beer before you finish the race.
3. The only other rule is that your Kart must be at a complete stop before you drink your beer.
Thank me later.
Highly recommend for local multiplayer too, as up to 4 people can play on one tv and console.