Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.95 delivery
Super Mario Odyssey
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$13.46 (17%)|
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand new moves for you to master
- A set of three new amiibo figures:Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits, will be released at launch
- Mario's new friend, Cappy, lets you master new moves like cap throw, cap jump and capture
- Unlock even more features with the exclusive new amiibo figures; Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser dressed in their wedding outfits
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.8 x 10.2 x 1.4 cm; 50 Grams
- Release date : 27 October 2017
- ASIN : B0773RHWF6
- Manufacturer reference : SWISUPERMARIOO
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Join Mario on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure and use his incredible new abilities to collect Moons so you can power up your airship, the Odyssey, and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans!
From the manufacturer
Explore incredible places far from the Mushroom Kingdom
Use amazing new abilities—like the power to capture and control objects, animals, and enemies—to collect Power Moons so you can power up the Odyssey airship and save Princess Peach from Bowser's wedding plans!
Thanks to heroic, hat-shaped Cappy, Mario's got new moves that'll make you rethink his traditional run-and-jump gameplay—like cap jump, cap throw, and capture. Use captured cohorts such as enemies, objects, and animals to progress through the game and uncover loads of hidden collectibles. And if you feel like playing with a friend, just pass them a Joy-Con controller! Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Cappy. This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, plus exciting new kingdoms to explore.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a whole new ballgame. What made me buy it? The cute NYC graphics and the promise for free open world exploration (or was that BOTW?). The cappy feature was great fun too. Eye candy and endorphine releasing activity.
Dislike. I sometimes have problems making Mario walk or run straight.
The outer plastic sealing was not present and multiple scratches to the game cartridge, including the gold fingers indicating wear. Doesn't affect the game though.